He BA Dassed his face !?!?!?!?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: He BA Dassed his face !?!?!?!?

Postby Canuckster » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:39 am

teachers hate when kids show up at school making any kind of political statement.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:22 am

Canuckster wrote:teachers hate when kids show up at school making any kind of political statement.

I know, dressing lil Vutu as a convict didnt go down too well, I told his teacher from the year before that he just wanted to show that were all Australian by wearing the the garb of those who "started Australia"

Theres a massive constitutional whine fest going on by the left at the moment about the "first Australians" so that comment hit the sport.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:45 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:teachers hate when kids show up at school making any kind of political statement.

I know, dressing lil Vutu as a convict didnt go down too well, I told his teacher from the year before that he just wanted to show that were all Australian by wearing the the garb of those who "started Australia"

Theres a massive constitutional whine fest going on by the left at the moment about the "first Australians" so that comment hit the sport.

Delicious Vutu, you were in fine form that day. I'm savoring that.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:56 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Oh its only gonna get better as they enter HS, my kids have great senses of humor, well beyond their years. Galt once told me that teaching my then 4 year old daughter about Diogenes and cynicism was a bad idea. So far so good, their sense of irony is fucking outstanding for kids who are in grade school.

My dad cant look after them anymore cause he simply cant take their jokes, which admittedly are always at his expense, loss of test possibly cause he's the original cunt himself.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:01 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Oh its only gonna get better as they enter HS, my kids have great senses of humor, well beyond their years. Galt once told me that teaching my then 4 year old daughter about Diogenes and cynicism was a bad idea. So far so good, their sense of irony is fucking outstanding for kids who are in grade school.

My dad cant look after them anymore cause he simply cant take their jokes, which admittedly are always at his expense, loss of test possibly cause he's the original cunt himself.

I hope they grow out of that. :)

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:18 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

I hope you are teaching them how to be happy alone. Smh

Thats a VERY important skill to have, so many people cant handle not being around others and in a relationship. Women are the worst at this constantly tarzaning from one relationship to the other almost always cheating on the partner theyve turned the mental corner in leaving.

Paaaathetic imo

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:48 pm

Vutulaki wrote:

Thats a VERY important skill to have, so many people cant handle not being around others and in a relationship. Women are the worst at this constantly tarzaning from one relationship to the other almost always cheating on the partner theyve turned the mental corner in leaving.

Paaaathetic imo

That's not really what I talking about, but you speak the truth. :)

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:04 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Paaaathetic imo

What were you talking about?

Edit - :D

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:17 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Just don't tell her she's white ;)

The world is fucked

I was listening to a Song with my kids in the car last night and in the middle of it some chic breaks out with "Ive got a vagina, oh my god Ive got a vagina, im gonna explore that for a little bit" or words to that effect. Do you guys know how fucking awkward it is sitting next to your 9 year old daughter who is listening to the music and hearing that shit is?

Then there's the random references to "white privilege" in shows aimed at the 8-12 year old market on fucking Australian TV, Australian produced shows talking about white privilege to kids who are still scared of their own room when without the light on FFS

Thats fucking up white kids and non white kids, white kids either end up feeling bad or feeling as though they dont have to work as hard (oh boy they do) and my non white kids either feel like second class citizens or get a chip on their shoulder over it cause those shows provide no context around what they are spewing

BTW that wigger in the vid and the cash me owsai girl? they were produced by someone with a lot of brains, thats no accident. Fucking Dr Phil

It's the same the other way around.

My dad was racist (even though his best friend was black) and I hated it. I tried so hard to teach my kids not to be racist.

My youngest's best friend of 3 years was black. The school fucked that up. His first gf was black. Social media fucked that up.

Yesterday, my son was telling me that some people want to ban the 'n' word. He explains that would violate free speech. And goes on to say that when "they" get upset about the word, that they are the ones giving the word power.

He heard all this from his teacher in civics class.

Wtf

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:20 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Paaaathetic imo

What were you talking about?

Edit - :D

Nevermind, I was being an asshole.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”