He BA Dassed his face !?!?!?!?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: He BA Dassed his face !?!?!?!?

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:32 pm

Using a blackface minstrel routine to make fun of Asians hits a couple of bases doesn't it ;)
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:35 pm

Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:IDGAF there's nothing gayer than a white person trying to act black.

Even when those orange Jap chics with permed hair try to look black its at least amusing, whites? its just ghey

Nopes, whites acting jap is worse.
And I don't act black, just to get that out of the way.

Who could forget Marlon Brando's memorable turn in Teahouse of the August Moon...

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:41 pm

I would love to do a mashup of the voices of that white American girl rapper and James Robertson Justice...

el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:06 pm

Lol I did not good sir.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:14 am

Just don't tell her she's white ;)

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:21 am

el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:17 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Just don't tell her she's white ;)

The world is fucked

I was listening to a Song with my kids in the car last night and in the middle of it some chic breaks out with "Ive got a vagina, oh my god Ive got a vagina, im gonna explore that for a little bit" or words to that effect. Do you guys know how fucking awkward it is sitting next to your 9 year old daughter who is listening to the music and hearing that shit is?

Then there's the random references to "white privilege" in shows aimed at the 8-12 year old market on fucking Australian TV, Australian produced shows talking about white privilege to kids who are still scared of their own room when without the light on FFS

Thats fucking up white kids and non white kids, white kids either end up feeling bad or feeling as though they dont have to work as hard (oh boy they do) and my non white kids either feel like second class citizens or get a chip on their shoulder over it cause those shows provide no context around what they are spewing

BTW that wigger in the vid and the cash me owsai girl? they were produced by someone with a lot of brains, thats no accident. Fucking Dr Phil

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:25 am

Hey how many of you think my kids probably got back to back academic achievement awards in school because of their oh so exotic ethnic mix?

were talking a top 10 ranked grade school in the state (so Australia) where >50% of the kids are east asian tiger mum/kimchi girl raised math monkeys and my daughter (not a humble brag) gets an award every fucking year, shell get one this year. YET! they sit whats known as the NAPLAN test in certain years and same daughter barely scrapes above the school average. Thats a nationwide test thats marked outside of our school so no bias.

50%+ East asian kids all of whom have the personality of indoor plants but my god they can beat the pants off mine at test and 25% white kids from a upper middle class background and somehow my mongrels get back to back awards.

Oh and guess who get selected for being the stars of the day on "harmony day"? thats right my fucking kids every single fucking year and I have to attend that shit. Neither of my kids are interested in drama but they get selected as the stars every fucking year for the Harmony day presentations. Oh and of course all of the harmony day presentations have to be translated into Chinese and Korean while the Chinese and Korean mothers play on their phones so a 2 hour event takes all day now.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:44 am

WTF is Harmony Day Vutu?

Sounds Orwellian doesn't it?
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:52 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:WTF is Harmony Day Vutu?

Sounds Orwellian doesn't it?

Harmony day?

Dafuq is that shit?

Sounds like Trudeau runs your country too
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”