He BA Dassed his face !?!?!?!?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: He BA Dassed his face !?!?!?!?

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:32 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Just don't tell her she's white ;)

The world is fucked

I was listening to a Song with my kids in the car last night and in the middle of it some chic breaks out with "Ive got a vagina, oh my god Ive got a vagina, im gonna explore that for a little bit" or words to that effect. Do you guys know how fucking awkward it is sitting next to your 9 year old daughter who is listening to the music and hearing that shit is?

Then there's the random references to "white privilege" in shows aimed at the 8-12 year old market on fucking Australian TV, Australian produced shows talking about white privilege to kids who are still scared of their own room when without the light on FFS

Thats fucking up white kids and non white kids, white kids either end up feeling bad or feeling as though they dont have to work as hard (oh boy they do) and my non white kids either feel like second class citizens or get a chip on their shoulder over it cause those shows provide no context around what they are spewing

BTW that wigger in the vid and the cash me owsai girl? they were produced by someone with a lot of brains, thats no accident. Fucking Dr Phil

It's the same the other way around.

My dad was racist (even though his best friend was black) and I hated it. I tried so hard to teach my kids not to be racist.

My youngest's best friend of 3 years was black. The school fucked that up. His first gf was black. Social media fucked that up.

Yesterday, my son was telling me that some people want to ban the 'n' word. He explains that would violate free speech. And goes on to say that when "they" get upset about the word, that they are the ones giving the word power.

He heard all this from his teacher in civics class.

Wtf

What are you talking about?

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:52 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

The world is fucked

I was listening to a Song with my kids in the car last night and in the middle of it some chic breaks out with "Ive got a vagina, oh my god Ive got a vagina, im gonna explore that for a little bit" or words to that effect. Do you guys know how fucking awkward it is sitting next to your 9 year old daughter who is listening to the music and hearing that shit is?

Then there's the random references to "white privilege" in shows aimed at the 8-12 year old market on fucking Australian TV, Australian produced shows talking about white privilege to kids who are still scared of their own room when without the light on FFS

Thats fucking up white kids and non white kids, white kids either end up feeling bad or feeling as though they dont have to work as hard (oh boy they do) and my non white kids either feel like second class citizens or get a chip on their shoulder over it cause those shows provide no context around what they are spewing

BTW that wigger in the vid and the cash me owsai girl? they were produced by someone with a lot of brains, thats no accident. Fucking Dr Phil

My dad was racist (even though his best friend was black) and I hated it. I tried so hard to teach my kids not to be racist.

My youngest's best friend of 3 years was black. The school fucked that up. His first gf was black. Social media fucked that up.

Yesterday, my son was telling me that some people want to ban the 'n' word. He explains that would violate free speech. And goes on to say that when "they" get upset about the word, that they are the ones giving the word power.

Wtf

You said that your kids were being taught about "white privilege". fucking kids up.

Mine are being taught to be insensitive to racial slurs. fucking kids up.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:23 am

I think Vutu called you a nigger.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:53 am

Found another Woah Vicky diss

el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:33 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:

Wtf

You said that your kids were being taught about "white privilege". fucking kids up.

Whats so bad about racial slurs?

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:24 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

It is part of what's fuckingg kids up, imo.

Is "white privilege" sometimes used as a racial slur?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:48 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:

No its not a racial slur, its a theory that whites had some advantages in western society and it may have been true 30-40 + years ago but not anymore in my learned opinion.

It exists in asia, at least in Singapore, South Korea and Thailand. I don't think it exists in Malaysia based on my time there plus talking to Chinese and tamil malaysians I grew up with. The chinks and the darkies in Malaysia are too busy fighting Malay oppression to care about whitey and the Malays are too busy fighting with anyone who can count past 3. Ethnic Mlays are truly some stupid mofos. They could handcuff the chinks from birth and the chinks would still economically dominate them for eternity. No exageration.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:12 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

No its not a racial slur, its a theory that whites had some advantages in western society and it may have been true 30-40 + years ago but not anymore in my learned opinion.

It exists in asia, at least in Singapore, South Korea and Thailand. I don't think it exists in Malaysia based on my time there plus talking to Chinese and tamil malaysians I grew up with. The chinks and the darkies in Malaysia are too busy fighting Malay oppression to care about whitey and the Malays are too busy fighting with anyone who can count past 3. Ethnic Mlays are truly some stupid mofos. They could handcuff the chinks from birth and the chinks would still economically dominate them for eternity. No exageration.

I think it's used in the same in context in causing racial divide.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”