EY's stupidity hits an alltime high

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: EY's stupidity hits an alltime high

Postby Vutulaki » Thu May 03, 2018 10:31 am

Som-Pong wrote:I thought something was off when I saw the contestants looking like paki rapists lol.

What you no rikey a Mister Thailand who not only isnt representative of a Thai male but would get charged danger money by all but Soi Arabs most desperate bargirls?

What about some spring hopper?

Mister Sri Lanka

How about Mr India? he'll have your vindaloo sauce dripping all over his samosa!

Som-Pong wrote:Banchan was being a nasty cunt to longo about being crippled. Some low shit, but from what I gather not out of place for a Korean woman.

Ah thats right and the whole of TMMAC turned on her, only a select few of us have the gift of being that nasty while remaining entertaining.

Som-Pong wrote: Banged a few adopted ones back in Sweden but never got the appeal with their pancake faces.

There isnt any appeal, ethnic fetishes are cyclical imo, the 90's was the blondes era, early 00's belonged to the Latina (or Arab chic pretending to be Latina in Sydney) the late 00's was all about that pan face gumby bodied asian chic, early naughteens onwards it hasnt mattered imo but I see blondes making a comeback, there's something about that perfect rosebud asshole that cant be beat and im not saying that cause im pretending to date one.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu May 03, 2018 10:41 am

Lmmfao! I tend to agree and fact is that the blondes have stood the test of time, male and female. Truth is Ken and Barbie run shit when it comes to universal appeal.
Have you seen the thread on dating black chicks?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu May 03, 2018 10:46 am

I fucking LOVE black chics, havent seen any thread about them but the African chics in Sydney are HOT AS FUCK.

The chocolate coloured Sudanese ones who are from the tribe or whatever who enslaved the licorice colored Sudanese ones (then tricked whitey into giving THEM refugee status) are hot beyond belief.

Im glad I got my breeding out of the way with a gook (so I actually have a future that includes children who can save money), now I can plough all the yugosluts and nigger bitches I like. Gooks are for breeding, niggers and yugos for fun said the Taliban

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu May 03, 2018 10:54 am

My new colleague has a dope body, but her face is busted. Not that that's stopped me before.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu May 03, 2018 3:07 pm

You should fuck her, dont worry about her face. Maybe take her for a few drinks at the yadong bar then a romantic kebab at soi arab, dance the night away at the katoy bar level 1 nana then show her your dog fighting skills on the way home.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu May 03, 2018 4:02 pm

You sure know how to charm an African girl.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu May 03, 2018 4:03 pm

Wait, that's what we did.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu May 03, 2018 10:45 pm

Masato wrote:Do what you gotta do brah. Have fun

I'm up all night working, short breaks only ;)

Give em hell skipper!
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 03, 2018 11:30 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:Do what you gotta do brah. Have fun

I'm up all night working, short breaks only ;)

Give em hell skipper!

Been working for almost 30 hours straight/no sleep. Have about 4 hours to go for a 9am deadline tomorrow. I think I will go finally crash and wake up 5am tomorrow to finish.

Brutal, but thankful for work and I'm making my way through most of the Marvel flicks :D watching them chronological so I know what's what for this Infinity war bullshit, lol Cousins want to take me out, got VIP 3D seats for Saturday

Crashing out now, goodnight comrades

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 04, 2018 1:43 am

Nightie night!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”