EY's stupidity hits an alltime high

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: EY's stupidity hits an alltime high

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 18, 2018 3:55 am

This has got to be him

Being Gay and Asian and why Asian Identity MattersAnalysis (self.aznidentity)

submitted 4 days ago * by Seamen_On_Poop_Deck - announcement

To make AI more inclusive to other Asians I want to talk about being Gay and Asian. It’s hard enough being a minority but its even harder as a double minority in a Western world. Straight AM have it bad but gay AM have it worse. Being gaysian you face the emasculation of being an Asian Male and the fetishization of an Asian Female.

SEXUAL DYNAMIC
To begin masculinity and sexuality are related but are not the causation of one’s sexuality. There are feminine straight men and masculine gay men. That being said in the gay world there are roles when it comes to sex.

Top – Usually masculine, person penetrating the bottom and in control

Bottom- Usually feminine, person being penetrated

Versatile- Can do either

In terms of age difference, it is acceptable to date someone older than yourself but that varies on the quality of the man (same social economic status, takes care of himself, fashionable vs sexpat). There is a wide array of gay men, but masculine gay men are at the hierarchy of the gay community and usually feminine gay men are at the bottom. But if you are white there are privileges of withholding a stereotype but PoC men fight against them.

WHITE WORSHIP
But being Asian why does knowing these terms matter? This is because the majority of gaysians are bottoms. The bottoms are most likely white worshipers or ‘potato queens’. Gaysian men are fetishized to the point that we are only submissive and everyone else’s fuck toy. There is no way around it, white men are at the top of the beauty chain and most desired partner and Asians are at the bottom. Like AF, gaysians would chase WM and would literally lower their standards for a white partner.

White men would have no issues getting hits on dating or hookup apps while Asians get very little interest. The people who are interested would typically either be a fetishist or a creepy old WM. It isn’t uncommon for sexpats to go to SEA for younger AM with low standards or even prostituting young children. The little WM that do find AM attractive you get hostility from another AM. AM would territorial over their WM partner and friends and would compete with other AM for potential partber who do find AM attractive. WM would also have a sense of entitlement over other PoC. If another PoC rejects a WM they would get all defensive and act all entitled over a PoC because he had the audacity to reject a WM. If you think having 54% of AF marrying out is bad its more than that as a Gaysian. WMAM couples would account for a good majority of all marriages but it is expected given the smaller dating pool and white worshipping Asians.

The white worship in Gaysians are rampant and worse than AF. You think that being Gaysian faced with this racism they would stick together but we are pitted against each other. Usually, the masculine and top Asians are woke because WM wouldn’t dare bottom for an Asian because we are so emasculated. Top gaysians have a harder time finding a partner and face more racism than bottom gaysians so they are more aware of these issues than bottom or feminine gaysians. Gaysians who do stick together are often termed ‘stickyrice’ and are told that they are regressive by WMAM since they are dating their own race. No matter what gaysians there do is no pleasing anyone. For gaysians that do develop attraction for other Asians they are more exposed to the disparity but develop a stronger ethnic esteem.

In the profiles of Asians, a good portion put mixed raced even though they are clearly not hapa and look 1000% Asian because they would get more hits. Even for hapas that look racially ambiguous the moment that a WM discovers that they have a hint of Asian of them they get repulsed and reject them.

Are other gay people aware of these issues? They do and do not care because they would mask their white fragility through preferences and gaysian men would withhold and validate their white supremacy.

Being gaysian one can see the overlap between AF and AM. One’s sexuality is assumed and can be hidden but race is not. I am always Asian and proud to be one and like many others work to improve the image of AM . I do not want to be part of the gay community where they say they are so inclusive but still withhold white supremacy within their own community.

If you are interested about gaysians I would recommend checking out this documentary.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 18, 2018 4:12 am

jho wrote:You guys should come back, deep down inside you guys love that guy and his tiny, rock hard cock.

Is it worth throwing away the comradery you guys once had, for a shabbos goy like Trump?

Yeah of course we love EY, he tells everyone everything, he even knows where the bookshop at Berkeley is but unfortunately we found somewhere better and that place is;

https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/

Now this place is even better than EY's, see what these power sockets do is ban you like EY but then continue to argue with you via PM and each time you win they mute you but their powers are limited to muting you for 72 hours. 00:72:00:001 and they get a response, it is fucking killing them and they cant help but respond haha The last response they sent me was a 3 page rambling about how the white man is "GOING DOWN!" (using the white man's technology and language).

If only they knew they were talking to a short 4'11 tall, simian featured, skinnyfat, beer bellied, rake thin armed, subhuman scumbag who has ugly hybrid parasite children should die cause they the IQ of Africans named vutu and not a mighty white man this would be perfect, but..

So I guess I we bid farewell to my EY updates and look over the horizon to the dawn of a new era, the era of Vutu vs r/aznidentity

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 18, 2018 4:14 am

Imagine being a "gaysian incel"?

lol

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri May 18, 2018 5:17 am

jho wrote:You guys should come back, deep down inside you guys love that guy and his tiny, rock hard cock.

Is it worth throwing away the comradery you guys once had, for a shabbos goy like Trump?

lol I don't give a fuck about Trump. You people are silly.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 18, 2018 5:42 am

Hey I was a trump fan until he made the Koreas talk nice to each other, that and he tried to get Australia to take a whole bunch of refugees that America promised to take. Fuck that shit.

Yeah yeah "The Vietnamese refugees brought pho and blah with them" good but the Syrians and Iraqis aint got shit to offer that im interested in.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri May 18, 2018 6:03 am

Hey how's it goin' JHO. I didn't realize you posted here. Maybe I forgot I dunno.

I don't think anybody around here gives a flyin' fuck about Trump actually. In my case I was logged out again using the pm system over there. It happens a lot, I just didn't didn't bother EY for another password this time because I don't really feel like talking about serious stuff anymore. You wanna have some laughs or talk about music or weed, we can do.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 18, 2018 6:04 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Hey how's it goin' JHO. I didn't realize you posted here. Maybe I forgot I dunno.

I don't think anybody around here gives a flyin' fuck about Trump actually. In my case I was logged out again using the pm system over there. It happens a lot, I just didn't didn't bother EY for another password this time because I don't really feel like talking about serious stuff anymore. You wanna have some laughs or talk about music or weed, we can do.

Does that mean you wont be talking to me about r/aznidentity anymore?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri May 18, 2018 6:13 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Hey. I wouldn't go that far. I did mention I was interested in having some laughs ;)
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 18, 2018 6:15 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Hey. I wouldn't go that far. I did mention I was interested in having some laughs ;)

Hows the government weed going up in Cuckada? Justin got it on lockdown yet?

jho

Postby jho » Fri May 18, 2018 6:33 am

Well, I never really met you Vutulaki. I joined the forum in 2016.

EY lets HellfireAwaits say whatever he wants, he's not banning people anymore, he's basically being called a soyboy incel by HA, and just ignoring it.

I've been an admin for about a year and haven't banned anyone.

I drove Winnson away because he was annoying me with his gaylove for Trump.

I regret not being more civil to Winnson I really do, hey I hate being an admin as much as Masato, and don't want power and didn't ask for it. But someone has to lead or things devolve into chaos.

I've never met EY, so I don't know what he looks like nor do I care. I don't think he's gay, IMHO he's just Catholic, and a little bit authoritarian politically but doesn't act that way on his forum. If I'd have to guess, he's probably a Vietnamese Catholic.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”