MASATO!!! COME AT ME BRO!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

MASATO!!! COME AT ME BRO!

Postby Canuckster » Sat May 12, 2018 5:14 pm

:twisted:

Lost your #, my dumbass lost my phone last week, give me a call, let's go roll at Btc this afternoon, don't be scurred homie
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat May 12, 2018 5:22 pm

Don't do it. He's gonna.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat May 12, 2018 8:04 pm

Super Dojo subforum, motherfucker :twisted:

would have loved to but I was teaching all morning, had to watch daughter's stage play, and have a big deadline tomorrow morning 9am. Today is fucked.

Don't give up on me though, I would absolutely love to come roll, just life is hella busy these days. I only got 1 day of training in last week :(

Thanks for the invite hope you had fun man

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat May 12, 2018 8:06 pm

I haven't gone, everyone pussied out on me, I'm going to have to go to the gym this afternoon instead :(
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat May 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Masato wrote:Super Dojo subforum, motherfucker :twisted:

would have loved to but I was teaching all morning, had to watch daughter's stage play, and have a big deadline tomorrow morning 9am. Today is fucked.

Don't give up on me though, I would absolutely love to come roll, just life is hella busy these days. I only got 1 day of training in last week :(

Thanks for the invite hope you had fun man

Also, you set the tone with vutu, so suck it up

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat May 12, 2018 8:08 pm

There is a big tournament going on today and tomorrow in Mississauga, lots of guys from my club are there today.

Tomorrow is the kids, lil Masato is competing

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat May 12, 2018 8:10 pm

Nice, tell him I said good luck. Wish my son would get into jits

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat May 12, 2018 8:14 pm

Our teen prodigy champion lost today for the first time in like 6 years.

Usually he sweeps every tournament easily, he even goes down to USA for Worlds and crushes. But some club up here paid for this kid from Brasil to fly up, everyone was gossiping about him and I guess he beat our boy in the finals. Don't know if it was sub or points yet

Wonder how the kid is taking it. Hopefully well but damn that brazilian kid must be something because our boy is a beast.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat May 12, 2018 8:31 pm

Masato wrote:There is a big tournament going on today and tomorrow in Mississauga, lots of guys from my club are there today.

Tomorrow is the kids, lil Masato is competing

hes scurred

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat May 12, 2018 8:42 pm

Canuckster wrote:Nice, tell him I said good luck. Wish my son would get into jits

- We can set up a angle where we bully your son every day. He will get tiredof it and ask you to teach the secrets of the smackdown arts!

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Anarchy Zone”