A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Evolution?

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:14 am

What is your question Masato?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:21 pm

Vutulaki wrote:What is your question Masato?

Is the theory of macro-evolution numba one boolsheet?

If so, why was it pushed so fervently as fact?
By whom?
For what purpose?
What truths might be deliberately covered up via promoting it so aggressively?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:24 pm

Masato wrote:^^ that's an example of HORIZONTAL evolution, no? Subtle changes and adaptations/improvements within a species... etc

aka VARIATION.

I think this sort of evolution is well-demonstrated and proven. Its the vertical evolution that I can't wrap my head around (ie; completely new complex features, not just improvements on existing ones)

Never mind my previous question, here you go;

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:09 pm

Oh thank God, a youtube video
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Im pretty sure I actually answered his main question as opposed to providing a link that illustrates two examples of genetic adaptation like you did.

Here's a link to another video with a lesson transcript below, take some notes on your clay tablet.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:55 pm

Masato wrote:
shankara wrote:
Redneck wrote:Evolution within a species is logical and can be seen throughout nature. Evolution from a leech to a fish to a lizard to a monkey to a human, is complete bullshit.

Yeah one of my gurus said exactly the same thing. I've been thinking about this whole business about how a non-working wing would evolve to become a working wing and it really doesn't seem possible - the non-working wings would be no survival advantage and so there would be no reason for them to develop in the first place. .

Exactly! well said

Seriously, I would love to hear a pro-evolutionist explain what good is an almost-functioning (but not yet functioning) wing or eyeball, or how it can develop into a fully functioning wing or eyeball, even over millions of years, without knowing where its going. How would such an evolution even get started? (ie; how would evolution even explain how you would even get an ALMOST-functioning set of wings, or eyeball?)

It makes zero sense. In fact it seems quite absurd.

I really don't know how the theory gained so much acceptance and credibility, other than sheer propaganda and human tendency to believe perceived authority.

I almost want to find someone who backs the theory and has studied the explanations to ask them.

It's the mantra of the elite, their religion. They used Darwin's theories on birds and expanded it into what we know today as evolution theory.

Survival of the fittest and selective breeding is what it's all about really. The Huxleys were a big part of the agenda as well.

Just another science based religion.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:59 pm

Evolutionists always mention the Archaeopteryx as proof of one species evolving into another. They claim that it was a dinosaur that evolved into a bird.

They also say that modern birds are what the dinosaurs evolved into.

This is supposedly an Archaeopteryx, it just looks like a bird to me.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:05 pm

Thats a slight misrepresentation of evolutionists say about those things.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:40 pm

Redneck wrote:Evolutionists always mention the Archaeopteryx as proof of one species evolving into another. They claim that it was a dinosaur that evolved into a bird.

They also say that modern birds are what the dinosaurs evolved into.

This is supposedly an Archaeopteryx, it just looks like a bird to me.

Still makes no sense why dinosaur arms would start slowly developing aerodynamic-shaped (yet UN-flying) wings until one day *pop* they can suddenly fly.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:08 am

Think of the time spans involved.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”