Shocker: Prince Harry is Marrying an Octoroon. OMG!!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Song2

Re: Shocker: Prince Harry is Marrying an Octoroon. OMG!!

Postby Song2 » Sun May 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Song2 wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

I already posted that you dirty pommy cunt.

How've you been mate?

Not bad pal, moved back to England. It's cold as fuck and the women are ugly. Bet I'll only last a year or two then I might go somewhere in asia. How are you? I saw you at the wedding

Yeah I was representing Birmingham, next in line to marry into the Royal family is the Pakis mate.

I cant stand British women, even the non white ones turn me off once they open their mouths. The moment I hear that accent I think mothballs and shit food. Not very sexy.

Why dont you come to Australia you dopey cunt?

I did apply for a job there once. I'll keep an eye out

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon May 21, 2018 12:14 am

Redneck pointed out an interesting tidbit of info, it seems the wedding was held on Malcolm X's birthday. When you consider that it was also Shabbat, both sides of the Princess bride's heritage were honored; the Ashkenazi Jewish side and the sub Saharan Black African side.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 21, 2018 1:22 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Redneck pointed out an interesting tidbit of info, it seems the wedding was held on Malcolm X's birthday. When you consider that it was also Shabbat, both sides of the Princess bride's heritage were honored; the Ashkenazi Jewish side and the sub Saharan Black African side.

LOL I agree that something is amiss with this shit AND as a matter of public record I actually like him and also knowing he will read this I wouldnt pay much mind to Redneck.

This is the crystal skull guy and an all round troll (sorry mate but you are right?)

You can pick any day of the year and someone will be able to bring some shit up about what happened that day in history.

https://www.onthisday.com/birthdays/may/21

Oooooooooooooh Julius Caesar's mother was born today, ooooooooooooooh Roman ocult significance oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh spooky illuminati!

That carrot top married a nigger. Not even a top tier nigger in looks at that, an average at best negress with more botched plastic surgery than a Issan hooker.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon May 21, 2018 2:20 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Redneck pointed out an interesting tidbit of info, it seems the wedding was held on Malcolm X's birthday. When you consider that it was also Shabbat, both sides of the Princess bride's heritage were honored; the Ashkenazi Jewish side and the sub Saharan Black African side.

LOL I agree that something is amiss with this shit AND as a matter of public record I actually like him and also knowing he will read this I wouldnt pay much mind to Redneck.

This is the crystal skull guy and an all round troll (sorry mate but you are right?)

You can pick any day of the year and someone will be able to bring some shit up about what happened that day in history.

Oooooooooooooh Julius Caesar's mother was born today, ooooooooooooooh Roman ocult significance oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh spooky illuminati!

That carrot top married a nigger. Not even a top tier nigger in looks at that, an average at best negress with more botched plastic surgery than a Issan hooker.

LOL. I did think the Shabbat/Kwanzaa angle was worth a mention. I do find it kind of interesting that the whole wedding was seemingly a huge African American celebration (though as I mentioned hearing The Theme From The Jefferson's playing would have really made that bash imo) yet every effort is being made to cover up her father's obvious Ashkenazi heritage.

Don't run from your Jewishness now Princess; there is so much to be proud of ;)
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 21, 2018 4:52 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

LOL. I did think the Shabbat/Kwanzaa angle was worth a mention. I do find it kind of interesting that the whole wedding was seemingly a huge African American celebration (though as I mentioned hearing The Theme From The Jefferson's playing would have really made that bash imo) yet every effort is being made to cover up her father's obvious Ashkenazi heritage.

I personally like how the jews do the following regarding their high intellect;

a) Be born with it as opposed to conditioning and abusing their kids into performing well in test environments as opposed to the real world.
b) Don't constantly bring their IQ up because they understand the limitations of that set of measurements.

We're good friends with a french jewish family, their kids are the same age as mine and they come around a few times a week. Their kids question their parents on everything, ever single decision is challenged and it's handled without an ounce of emotional bullshit. My parents would have just pulled rank or threatened to beat me. Fuck them, thats fucking weak.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon May 21, 2018 5:49 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

a) Be born with it as opposed to conditioning and abusing their kids into performing well in test environments as opposed to the real world.
b) Don't constantly bring their IQ up because they understand the limitations of that set of measurements.

We're good friends with a french jewish family, their kids are the same age as mine and they come around a few times a week. Their kids question their parents on everything, ever single decision is challenged and it's handled without an ounce of emotional bullshit. My parents would have just pulled rank or threatened to beat me. Fuck them, thats fucking weak.

True. In fact you'll usually find them at the forefront of any argument against the usefulness of IQ measurements.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 21, 2018 5:51 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

True. In fact you'll usually find them at the forefront of any argument against the usefulness of IQ measurements.

Crafty?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon May 21, 2018 6:35 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Crafty?

I do remember reading the IQ debate in the seventies and, back then at least, White men dominated the hereditarian side while American Jews made up the bulk of the environmentalists. Or so it seemed to me.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon May 21, 2018 8:29 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Crafty?

I do remember reading the IQ debate in the seventies and, back then at least, White men dominated the hereditarian side while American Jews made up the bulk of the environmentalists. Or so it seemed to me.

They tend to be champions of the less fortunate, clearly a ploy to fuck the goy.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue May 22, 2018 4:23 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Crafty?

They tend to be champions of the less fortunate, clearly a ploy to fuck the goy.

Oh, she's gonna be fucking the goy alright... :D
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”