Shocker: Prince Harry is Marrying an Octoroon. OMG!!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: Shocker: Prince Harry is Marrying an Octoroon. OMG!!

Postby Som-Pong » Sat May 19, 2018 7:53 pm

TMMAC wins again. They get jehabbum.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat May 19, 2018 7:54 pm

Sort out the cunts and the trolls.then fuck u

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat May 19, 2018 8:53 pm

Song2 wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:I cannot help but think the Prince would have found something else more acceptable. A Chinawoman, a Javanese, anything but a Plantation Creole from the colonies. I'll bet he is just bilious about this.

He looked pretty happy today, I didn't see him telling anyone off or misbehaving.

I'm happy to see that you have finally decided to join in Song2. This is big news ;)
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat May 19, 2018 9:21 pm

What the he'll is an octoroon?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat May 19, 2018 9:31 pm

Canuckster wrote:Pretty sure markle is a Jewish name

Is Meghan Markle Now Prince Harry’s Jew-ish Princess?

Read more: https://forward.com/schmooze/372756/is- ... -princess/
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat May 19, 2018 10:13 pm

Okay now I'm hearing her grandfather on her mothers side was possibly the Duke of Earl.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat May 19, 2018 10:34 pm

Family is full of lies about who's blood is who's.

I remember some interesting theories that Diana was not a spencer but a Goldsmith. Also there is a very likely sub-candidate for Harry;s father, I don't think it's Charles at all there is another ginger dude Diana was seeing that looks just like him and its not Som Pong (well maybe)

Then we have the whole name change thing from Saxo Coburg Goethe or whatever it is. That's creepy as hell.

Buncha fuckin lairs through and through.

I'm with Canuckster, there is no way in hell she is not of some oligarchal bloodline. Haven't been following any of it to be honest, the sight of all of them make me physically ill.

(edit: was gonna post pics of Charles and Savile but they are numerous and repugnant)
I wanna see the lot of them audited and waterboarded publicly, its so bizarre they somehow still exist above all law as pharaohs of the day. Well not really bizarre if you've been studying this at all and stopped believing the supermarket checkout propaganda. Seriously, HOW is it that we ALWAYS see these royal family glorifying magazines in every single checkout aisle in canada? Always front and center. Is it because they sell so well?? I'd be really curious to find out how that works and how certain magazines always get the prime display slots. Go to Shoppers Drug Mart, they love that fucking family

Evil wretched demons the lot of em.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat May 19, 2018 10:43 pm

According to official sources, she's royal bloodline, I just looked it up, just like every other parasitical cocksucker in power today.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat May 19, 2018 10:46 pm

My wife is watching this shite on the pvr, she's had it on for a while now, it's all I can do to keep my yap shut about it. I did say you know those 2 are distant cousins right? She acted surprised

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat May 19, 2018 10:58 pm

Canuckster wrote:According to official sources, she's royal bloodline, I just looked it up, just like every other parasitical cocksucker in power today.

Just as I suspected!

el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”