Relationships

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Relationships

Postby Som-Pong » Mon May 21, 2018 12:26 pm

http://www.returnofkings.com

Seems like an interesting site, read one article so far on attitude differences between American women and eastern Europe.
I feel sorry for western men.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 21, 2018 1:35 pm

http://www.returnofkings.com/85845/8-things-that-eastern-europe-girls-have-said-to-me-that-blew-my-mind

Not sure if those are actual quotes or a wish list but there may be some truth to it. My experience with Eastern Euro chics is very limited. Yugoslut being my first besides a muslims Bosnian after HS who was really headstrong.

My issue is and Im not talking about the bread stick incident, the food. Yugosluts mum isnt that good of a cook, her cooking is shit and their cuisine speaking for serbs here is like 1 maybe 2 standard deviations above anglo saxon "cuisine". Once youve grown accustomed to curries, thai, Korean, Vietnamese fuck even westernised chinese its just not good enough. I get that a good grilled plate is awesome Im making one in the morning in fact but I want a bitch who can cook stuff that I cant be bothered dealing with.

I dont like the way they decorate their homes either, I just dont feel at home/comfy, too much lacy cloths and shit just strung around the place for no reason.

Yugoslut's parent's place look very similar to this except replace the green shit with white and crimson

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 21, 2018 1:37 pm

Eerie paintings, stupid statues, bullshit vases with no plants in them. Yeah not my thing

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 21, 2018 1:45 pm

Another thing that should be mentioned is that Eastern Euro chics just look way more refined than Western Euro chics. About 86% of anglosaxon women look like Canuckster, on every other race of women freckles look cute to me but on anglo chics it looks like a birth defect/mutation. They just cant pull it off unlike east asian chics who it looks good on most of the time.

You take the anglo girls out of that part of the world for a few hundred years and they improve, white Aussie/American girls are evolving in the right direction.

Song2

Postby Song2 » Mon May 21, 2018 2:09 pm

Wait your into women now?

You've changed

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon May 21, 2018 2:17 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Another thing that should be mentioned is that Eastern Euro chics just look way more refined than Western Euro chics. About 86% of anglosaxon women look like Canuckster, on every other race of women freckles look cute to me but on anglo chics it looks like a birth defect/mutation. They just cant pull it off unlike east asian chics who it looks good on most of the time.

You take the anglo girls out of that part of the world for a few hundred years and they improve, white Aussie/American girls are evolving in the right direction.

They should be so lucky
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 21, 2018 2:30 pm

Canuckster wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Another thing that should be mentioned is that Eastern Euro chics just look way more refined than Western Euro chics. About 86% of anglosaxon women look like Canuckster, on every other race of women freckles look cute to me but on anglo chics it looks like a birth defect/mutation. They just cant pull it off unlike east asian chics who it looks good on most of the time.

They should be so lucky

That wasnt a slight at you bud, its okay to look like you and I do when youre men, not crumpet eating women.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon May 21, 2018 2:31 pm

Vutulaki wrote:http://www.returnofkings.com/85845/8-things-that-eastern-europe-girls-have-said-to-me-that-blew-my-mind

Not sure if those are actual quotes or a wish list but there may be some truth to it. My experience with Eastern Euro chics is very limited. Yugoslut being my first besides a muslims Bosnian after HS who was really headstrong.

My issue is and Im not talking about the bread stick incident, the food. Yugosluts mum isnt that good of a cook, her cooking is shit and their cuisine speaking for serbs here is like 1 maybe 2 standard deviations above anglo saxon "cuisine". Once youve grown accustomed to curries, thai, Korean, Vietnamese fuck even westernised chinese its just not good enough. I get that a good grilled plate is awesome Im making one in the morning in fact but I want a bitch who can cook stuff that I cant be bothered dealing with.

I dont like the way they decorate their homes either, I just dont feel at home/comfy, too much lacy cloths and shit just strung around the place for no reason.

Yugoslut's parent's place look very similar to this except replace the green shit with white and crimson

I'm gonna go for a Balinese one.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 21, 2018 2:31 pm

Song2 wrote:Wait your into women now?

You've changed

Are British women ugly or not?

Song2

Postby Song2 » Mon May 21, 2018 2:59 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Song2 wrote:Wait your into women now?

You've changed

Are British women ugly or not?