White cooperation and forward planning gene versus black impulsiveness gene on display (vid)

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

White cooperation and forward planning gene versus black impulsiveness gene on display (vid)

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 21, 2018 11:51 pm

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh70xs335Uvrej436i

See how after the second slap she reverted back to the "sorry mate now let us plan for winter" mode and tried shaking hands with the negro? The negro having been evolved in a place where one needn't worry about cooperation and forward planning is having non of it and instantly offers her more violence.

Clearly even given the same opportunities or lack thereof in life the white is superior at forward planning and cooperation. The black reverts to his instincts and turns to violence and grudge holding both of which behaviours ensured that his Y chromosome legacy would survive deep within the recesses of the Congo basin.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue May 22, 2018 12:31 am

Did you read the comments LOL No capacity for reasoning.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue May 22, 2018 12:43 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Did you read the comments LOL No capacity for reasoning.

Man I think women need a slap back now and again when they pull that shit, only thing is ive never been able to do it.

I have in my pre kids days destroyed rooms, furniture etc when I woman has hit/slapped me but I cant bring myself to that shit.

Its better to break them down intellectually, get them to the point where they are nodding with their eyes set on the ground avoiding eye contact with you then start breaking them down sexually from there but to beat them nah

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue May 22, 2018 12:48 am

Vutulaki wrote:

Man I think women need a slap back now and again when they pull that shit, only thing is ive never been able to do it.

I have in my pre kids days destroyed rooms, furniture etc when I woman has hit/slapped me but I cant bring myself to that shit.

Its better to break them down intellectually, get them to the point where they are nodding with their eyes set on the ground avoiding eye contact with you then start breaking them down sexually from there but to beat them nah

Yeah, that's the mark of a civilized man with some self control. I would never hit a female either of course. Sadly this ought to go without saying but apparently not so much today.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue May 22, 2018 1:03 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Yeah, that's the mark of a civilized man with some self control. I would never hit a female either of course. Sadly this ought to go without saying but apparently not so much today.

It is very frustrating that you can never win an argument with them due to their emotionalorrectness but I doubt thats what most guys lash out over.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue May 22, 2018 1:24 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

It is very frustrating that you can never win an argument with them due to their emotionalorrectness but I doubt thats what most guys lash out over.

A bible thumper once told me the bible instructs men to go up and sleep on the roof of the house for one night in this situation. Not sure if true, but it seems like sage advice ;)
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue May 22, 2018 1:43 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

A bible thumper once told me the bible instructs men to go up and sleep on the roof of the house for one night in this situation. Not sure if true, but it seems like sage advice ;)

Yeah that is good advice, or throw them off the roof in the Quran.

The bible is so full of stupid shit though, I get there's an underlying message and Ive got a circle of friends mainly made up of Christians.

Anyway back to the stupid shit;

Eve's punishment for eating the forbidden fruit: "In pain you shall bring forth children, yet your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you." Exodus 20:17

So God made the non human animal kingdom before he made man supposedly with male/female reproductive organs then Eve fucked up so "In pain you shall bring forth children"?

Plot hole 173,456,789,577 right?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed May 30, 2018 2:11 pm

I win
I Don't care
You have children
I 2in.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”