Just sent invoice 1001

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Illuminat3d0ne

Re: Just sent invoice 1001

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:12 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Masato wrote:One good thing about it is that there will be HOMEMADE FOOD EVERY DAY. Several of them can cook very well, and I'm banking that this will be the chosen method of thankfulness for our hospitality

My sister's hubby is like my hubby, not that fond of guests with long stays. So I try to make it up to him while I'm visiting. Sis eats healthy so I ply him with chicken wings, burgers, and cupcakes from Gigi's. I also buy him high dollar weed.

He tolerates me. Lol

You want me to PM my address?
When should we expect you?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:12 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:Looks awesome man
I have to ask about that chihiro picture
Is that not the same picture from spirited away?
Love that piece but never seen it with the chihiro writing before

ha good eye

Its a poster from a Spanish release of the film. 'Adventure of Chihiro' or something to that effect. I can't remember where I found it.

Those Miyazaki movies are maybe my favorite art, I have aspirations to have my scripts made into films one day I can only hope to be somewhere near their level

PS: Great to see you around again, Illuminat3d0ne ... some great posts all over I see today

I made a couple o crappy avatars for ya if you're interested: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13&p=50557#p50557

No harm if you don't use em. I may follow up on that Bansky exhibit, do you have kids? I think it might be healthy chance to edumicate some young 'uns :D

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:10 am

Masato wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:Looks awesome man
I have to ask about that chihiro picture
Is that not the same picture from spirited away?
Love that piece but never seen it with the chihiro writing before

ha good eye

Its a poster from a Spanish release of the film. 'Adventure of Chihiro' or something to that effect. I can't remember where I found it.

Those Miyazaki movies are maybe my favorite art, I have aspirations to have my scripts made into films one day I can only hope to be somewhere near their level

PS: Great to see you around again, Illuminat3d0ne ... some great posts all over I see today

I made a couple o crappy avatars for ya if you're interested: http://www.masatotoysforums.com/viewtop ... 557#p50557

No harm if you don't use em. I may follow up on that Bansky exhibit, do you have kids? I think it might be healthy chance to edumicate some young 'uns :D

That's awesome!!!!

Ya man, my 4 year old daughter will be coming for sure

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:52 am

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Masato wrote:One good thing about it is that there will be HOMEMADE FOOD EVERY DAY. Several of them can cook very well, and I'm banking that this will be the chosen method of thankfulness for our hospitality

My sister's hubby is like my hubby, not that fond of guests with long stays. So I try to make it up to him while I'm visiting. Sis eats healthy so I ply him with chicken wings, burgers, and cupcakes from Gigi's. I also buy him high dollar weed.

He tolerates me. Lol

Lol. Be careful what you ask for. I love traveling and meeting new people.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:33 pm

I dig your attitude, Shinkicker

I am actually looking forward to it, will be fun. 4 months is a blip of our lives, a good test of patience if we can make it through all stronger in the end

When they are gone there will be room for all you guys to come crash here lol I'll be looking forward to it :D

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:02 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:

He tolerates me. Lol

Lol. Be careful what you ask for. I love traveling and meeting new people.

Lol awesome
Let us know when you're coming to Toronto

Return to “Anarchy Zone”