Just sent invoice 1001

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: Just sent invoice 1001

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:04 am

Vutus full of shit if he can make anything out
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:37 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Hey Masato, why dont you just hang your passport and other cat 1 ID up on your wall and post pics of it while trying to remain anon?

Hint hint..

Sorry I cant see that you FB with any of us so im assuming youre trying to stay anon?

Vutu posts on facebook?
That sounds both really entertaining and a horribly bad idea at the same time. I can't imagine lol

I have a FB account but don't use it. The wife uses it for marketing her business though so everyone thinks I'm into pottery lol. Became way too sensitive, family and friend relations, lost motivation to keep sharing things with people why exactly? Twitter is better you can be yourself and not fuck up your life and start fires

The idea of Vutu running rampant among friends relations work colleagues and old highschool bitches is LOL

Also yeah if you can read my name in any of those images I'd be impressed. There's pictures of my wife all over that wall too, enjoy :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:43 pm

Shinkicker wrote:That's a cool space.

I think you can appreciate being a basement dweller. Especially while the inlaws are there. :)

Do they know you smoke?

Yes, they just don't know how much. Guess they will, I'm pretty crafty though :D smoke ninja

Inlaws are only part of the situation, let me tell you;

From AT LEAST Sept - Jan this year, 5 Brazilians are coming to live in my house; parents in law, + my wife's cousin, his wife, and their 5 year old. ALL AT THE SAME TIME. My sister in law already lives with us so including me, wife and my own kids there will be 10 people living in my house. For 4 months.

I am banished to the basement but it will be no less solace as the cousin and his wife/kid are bunking in the basement on a pull out couch right outside my office.

Brazilians are crazy, yo. Yet somehow it works, he huge crazy family has less serious drama than I've ever seen, just little drama but they all keep going like some clan or something lol

Will be in interesting 4 months. If I filmed it and made a streaming reality show I bet it would get the LULZ

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:57 pm

Masato wrote:

I think you can appreciate being a basement dweller. Especially while the inlaws are there. :)

Do they know you smoke?

Yes, they just don't know how much. Guess they will, I'm pretty crafty though :D smoke ninja

From AT LEAST Sept - Jan this year, 5 Brazilians are coming to live in my house; parents in law, + my wife's cousin, his wife, and their 5 year old. ALL AT THE SAME TIME. My sister in law already lives with us so including me, wife and my own kids there will be 10 people living in my house. For 4 months.

I am banished to the basement but it will be no less solace as the cousin and his wife/kid are bunking in the basement on a pull out couch right outside my office.

Brazilians are crazy, yo. Yet somehow it works, he huge crazy family has less serious drama than I've ever seen, just little drama but they all keep going like some clan or something lol

Will be in interesting 4 months. If I filmed it and made a streaming reality show I bet it would get the LULZ

I would love that. However, my husband wouldn't tolerate it more than 2 days. Lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:05 pm

You would love what?

having a clan of brazilians take over your house? Or episodes of my proposed reality show?

(not really gonna make a reality show)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:06 pm

One good thing about it is that there will be HOMEMADE FOOD EVERY DAY. Several of them can cook very well, and I'm banking that this will be the chosen method of thankfulness for our hospitality

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:10 pm

Masato wrote:You would love what?

having a clan of brazilians take over your house? Or episodes of my proposed reality show?

(not really gonna make a reality show)

Both/either

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:14 pm

Masato wrote:One good thing about it is that there will be HOMEMADE FOOD EVERY DAY. Several of them can cook very well, and I'm banking that this will be the chosen method of thankfulness for our hospitality

My sister's hubby is like my hubby, not that fond of guests with long stays. So I try to make it up to him while I'm visiting. Sis eats healthy so I ply him with chicken wings, burgers, and cupcakes from Gigi's. I also buy him high dollar weed.

He tolerates me. Lol

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:05 pm

Masato wrote:Here is the finished room, I stayed up late a few nights ago, put on some tunes and put my pictures up. This is a sort of ritual for me, I used to move around a lot when I was younger, but carried a collection of pictures and images from magazines and posters etc from place to place. Each time I'd put some new ones up, or only pick what was inspiring at the time depending on what was going on etc... the corners of all my posters and pics have so many thumbtack holes in them lol Always one of my favorite things to do. You should have seen some of my bachelor apartments they were awesome, every inch of wall cluttered with cool things to look at. My places were always the best to trip out in, lol :D

But I've been settled now for so long it had been a long time. I don't do it quite as ratty as I used to, maybe a bit more grown up ( :? ), but still super fun to do it again, each picture is like a sigil or totem giving me power and inspiration. Now I'm all charged up, lol looking forward to the next bunch of years before I have to move again

Little corner in the back for my lifedrawings:

Looks awesome man
I have to ask about that chihiro picture
Is that not the same picture from spirited away?
Love that piece but never seen it with the chihiro writing before

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:10 pm

Masato wrote:

Do they know you smoke?

You are better than I
I'd be sending them tips on hotels to stay at lol

I'd land up killing one of them if they all stayed at my place for 4 months lol
Or they'd have to get used to a naked chubby dude walking around with a vape full of weed at all times lol

Return to “Anarchy Zone”