I hate to be the one to point this out

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

I hate to be the one to point this out

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:42 am

But Im an absolute monster in the weightroom.

Im supposed to be deloading and did 6 x 2 x 160kg (352LBs) on bent over rows.

Yeah yeah its a deload but I dont normally employ BE bows preferring pendlay rows but ive started using lifting straps recently and can pull fucktons more at the end of my workouts.

Approaching my 40's and getting stronger every damn day, this is what no booze, no narcs, PLENTY of natural sleep and eating your veggies does. I could probably ragdoll most UFC fighters my weight for about 30 seconds on the mat, okay thats bullshit maybe most national level journeyman fighters but yeah only for a matter of seconds before I gas>cry>get killed while weeping

Id literally crush Eric at this stage, my ballsack looks less shrivelled than his liver for sure.

I weigh 108.7KG or 239LBs for reference

Now fuck off you cunts.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:49 am

Pics of Eric?

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:57 am

Vutulaki wrote:But Im an absolute monster in the weightroom.

Im supposed to be deloading and did 6 x 2 x 160kg (352LBs) on bent over rows.

Yeah yeah its a deload but I dont normally employ BE bows preferring pendlay rows but ive started using lifting straps recently and can pull fucktons more at the end of my workouts.

Approaching my 40's and getting stronger every damn day, this is what no booze, no narcs, PLENTY of natural sleep and eating your veggies does. I could probably ragdoll most UFC fighters my weight for about 30 seconds on the mat, okay thats bullshit maybe most national level journeyman fighters but yeah only for a matter of seconds before I gas>cry>get killed while weeping

Id literally crush Eric at this stage, my ballsack looks less shrivelled than his liver for sure.

I weigh 108.7KG or 239LBs for reference

Now fuck off you cunts.

My son got a chin up bar, bench, and weights for his birthday. So I actually read this whole post thinking I might learn something.

Nope. Except that I'm gonna have to brush up on my weight room lingo.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:59 am

Shinkicker wrote:Pics of Eric?

'Eric' is Som Pong. Although I'm 99% sure he spells it Erik.

Vutu may be a monster in the weightroom. But in the classroom he is a mental midget.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:04 am

Shinkicker wrote:
My son got a chin up bar, bench, and weights for his birthday. So I actually read this whole post thinking I might learn something.

Maybe just buy him a gym membership with the money you would otherwise spend on drugs?

Tell him to read the threads on r/weightroom, by far the best resource on the net. Might be a little advanced but he will catch on in a short time at his age

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:06 am

Benwahwah wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:Pics of Eric?

'Eric' is Som Pong. Although I'm 99% sure he spells it Erik.

Vutu may be a monster in the weightroom. But in the classroom he is a mental midget.

Mate.. youre teaching english to kids who will one day catch the bus down south and work on Soi Cowboy grilling praying mantises and shit

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:15 am

Also does anyone think its a little cringeworthy that I turn up in powerlifting and strongman t shirts at a small commercial gym filled with New Years resolutioners who haven't worked out it's time to quit yet and other weekend warriors and throw those kinds of weight around on their Kmart bought equipment?

I could drive 15 mins further to a proper gym and get absolutely blitzed by the guys my size there and this is not lost on me one bit. I cringe every time chalk up my hands next to some poor bewildered newbie who thinks the TRX equipment is a jungle gym

So so ghey

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:27 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:

Maybe just buy him a gym membership with the money you would otherwise spend on drugs?

Tell him to read the threads on r/weightroom, by far the best resource on the net. Might be a little advanced but he will catch on in a short time at his age

I rarely spend money on it. I'm rarely out though. It's mostly given to me by people. Brother in law just gave me his left over before he caught a flight back to California. Had to be at least half an ounce. That will last me for a long, long time. I like it but I only do it late at night or early morning when kids leave for school. If I even hit it at all. And I'm a light weight. One or two hits and I'm good.

I've tried to get him to read up on it. He has already injured his wrist and he starts practice for the wrestling team Tuesday.
(I told him to use less weight with more reps to start off. Did he listen? Nope.)

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:53 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:

I rarely spend money on it. I'm rarely out though. It's mostly given to me by people. Brother in law just gave me his left over before he caught a flight back to California. Had to be at least half an ounce. That will last me for a long, long time. I like it but I only do it late at night or early morning when kids leave for school. If I even hit it at all. And I'm a light weight. One or two hits and I'm good.

I've tried to get him to read up on it. He has already injured his wrist and he starts practice for the wrestling team Tuesday.
(I told him to use less weight with more reps to start off. Did he listen? Nope.)

I was just joking, no need to get defensive.

He wont listen to you about lifting youre his mum FFS, I would have loled at my mum if she even tried suggesting anything gym related.

Im not saying its right (or wrong) its just the way it is, you're his comforter. Mums cant be that warrior role model, it was never meant to be that way. Jordon Peterson has some interesting things to say about this although Im starting to not like him in some regards so meh

Wrestling alone will get him plenty strong and his coach will teach him what he needs to know but if you/he want feel free to PM me here and I can answer what I can or point him onto the right resources. At his age he just needs to eat a balanced diet, have fun and develop a work ethic. Wrestling will take care of the last two, first one is your job :)

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:21 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

I was just joking, no need to get defensive.

He wont listen to you about lifting youre his mum FFS, I would have loled at my mum if she even tried suggesting anything gym related.

Im not saying its right (or wrong) its just the way it is, you're his comforter. Mums cant be that warrior role model, it was never meant to be that way. Jordon Peterson has some interesting things to say about this although Im starting to not like him in some regards so meh

Wrestling alone will get him plenty strong and his coach will teach him what he needs to know but if you/he want feel free to PM me here and I can answer what I can or point him onto the right resources. At his age he just needs to eat a balanced diet, have fun and develop a work ethic. Wrestling will take care of the last two, first one is your job :)

I try to teach him to do the research himself.

Oh well

Return to “Anarchy Zone”