Bigger, stronger, faster

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Bigger, stronger, faster

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:39 pm

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:16 pm

I only watched the first hour, but I think its noteworthy that Arnold only took steroids when they were legal and encouraged. He says he stopped using after they were banned and he never failed a test so theres no evidence to believe otherwise. This doc portrays him as a guy who did steroids then turned around and said play fair.

The best argument this doc made is that if steroids arent as dangerous as alcohol why are they illegal. From what I have heard they are easily available over the counter, but this doc says you need a medical reason. Maybe thats just The States. Another good point was that if steroids should be banned from competition, so should any performance enhancer, which I agree with, but I would draw the line at things like training at altitude.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:41 pm

Luigi wrote:I only watched the first hour, but I think its noteworthy that Arnold only took steroids when they were legal and encouraged. He says he stopped using after they were banned and he never failed a test so theres no evidence to believe otherwise. This doc portrays him as a guy who did steroids then turned around and said play fair.

The best argument this doc made is that if steroids arent as dangerous as alcohol why are they illegal. From what I have heard they are easily available over the counter, but this doc says you need a medical reason. Maybe thats just The States. Another good point was that if steroids should be banned from competition, so should any performance enhancer, which I agree with, but I would draw the line at things like training at altitude.

- Steroids are controled here to, you need a prescribition from a doctor, they are very expensive in the black market, and since you can't know the procedence, there are health riscs.
Messing with something so complex like the endocrini system probably will acarret health problems, but people do unhealth tinghs all the time.(LIke getin black out drunk).

One argument used it's that alcool is more dangerous than steroids, well alcool is legalized, there more people drink alcool than people taking steroids.
Would like to see more progress in the anti-aging side, and less estigma, i don't get why people need to stop what some hobbys when they age, would be cool to see the progress in the quality of life of the general population, every man and woman that has worked to provid to his family would be able to enjoy a better life after the 60's.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:35 am

I know a guy who has done it and he said its really easy to get here. I have also heard many stories of athletes who test positive after picking up the wrong supplement from a supliment store. Maybe thats just Canada though, but I remember it happened to King Mo in America. Maybe its like weed where its illegal but nobody actually cares about people using it.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:34 am

Luigi wrote:I know a guy who has done it and he said its really easy to get here. I have also heard many stories of athletes who test positive after picking up the wrong supplement from a supliment store. Maybe thats just Canada though, but I remember it happened to King Mo in America. Maybe its like weed where its illegal but nobody actually cares about people using it.

- Generaly suplements are scam, they don't work, and to some suplements to make any effect they put substances like diuretic or even hormones in some of them.
The Jack3d( i don't know if they still sell this thing), used to have dmaa, the same with others pre-workouts, some suplements can make a athletefail a drug test, even a high dose o cafein can do that.
Problem is when athletes fail a drug test with a substance that doesn't even exist in the oral form.^^
They over sell this excuse.
I think MO failed a test with stanozolol( don't know if i am right tought), stano is used to retain the lean bodymass when weight cutting, he is a anti-catabolic.
Stano can be used oral, you can get the liquid inside the injectable recipient(depot) and drink, it's pretty bad on the joints, a little\medium toxic to the liver since is a 17aa.
I know people that use\have used this, i would never touch this thing tought.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:58 am

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Luigi wrote:I know a guy who has done it and he said its really easy to get here. I have also heard many stories of athletes who test positive after picking up the wrong supplement from a supliment store. Maybe thats just Canada though, but I remember it happened to King Mo in America. Maybe its like weed where its illegal but nobody actually cares about people using it.

- Generaly suplements are scam, they don't work, and to some suplements to make any effect they put substances like diuretic or even hormones in some of them.
The Jack3d( i don't know if they still sell this thing), used to have dmaa, the same with others pre-workouts, some suplements can make a athletefail a drug test, even a high dose o cafein can do that.
Problem is when athletes fail a drug test with a substance that doesn't even exist in the oral form.^^
They over sell this excuse.
I think MO failed a test with stanozolol( don't know if i am right tought), stano is used to retain the lean bodymass when weight cutting, he is a anti-catabolic.
Stano can be used oral, you can get the liquid inside the injectable recipient(depot) and drink, it's pretty bad on the joints, a little\medium toxic to the liver since is a 17aa.
I know people that use\have used this, i would never touch this thing tought.

Interesting. So what is this "Bomba" stuff I keep hearing about?

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:23 am

Luigi wrote:
Interesting. So what is this "Bomba" stuff I keep hearing about?

- Bomba is a slang for steroids.
Bomba in portuguese is used to refer to a air compressor used to inflate tires, balls and those children pools:

When i was young i used to believe the word was relationed to the therm bomb\explosive, but we see the air compressor i posted used in cartoons when a character want's fast muscles, i think the therm refers to the air compressor.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:52 pm

Ah I see.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”