Aussie Winery Jacobs Creek teams up with Masterchef to totally bitch asian men out

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Aussie Winery Jacobs Creek teams up with Masterchef to totally bitch asian men out

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:55 pm

I was at a mate's place with my ex's nephew and the kids watching Masterchef after dinner and this came out.

Not only have the liberals totally handed the asian woman over to white men but they have found a place for the asian male and that is the sissy bottom for the non vagina liking white male.

This is on prime time TV here right now, even my kinda sorta english speaking ex nephew looked around the room after it finished like "WTF????" the people we were visiting are of chinese Indonesian extraction, normal churchie types and my mate's wife called them out on it, she's of chinese background.

Hey Emily, you guys are well and truly fucked now. They arent even trying to hide it and the only way is down (on your topman)

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:08 pm

I will live with being a half cannibal, half street shitting, pure Australoid

I will watch the white and yellow man outscore me on IQ tests at will with their eyes closed

I will do anything to stop myself from smelling like non washed dead man's asscrack mixed with tumeric, taxi driver beaded seat cover and rancid coconut oil

BUT................

Seriously fuck that shit, its not even funny anymore.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:54 am

Oy vey

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:24 am

I've been advocating for unilateral nuclear disarmament for the past 40 years for precisely this reason. Vaporizing the USA and it's cohorts is the only plausible way out of this nightmare.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:42 am

It is really going too far, I mean I love seeing the chinks at Emily's humiliated but not my asian friends IRL

That was awkward as fuck after that aired and my mate's wife called it out. Those guys dont deserve that shit. In fact asian dudes IRL are normally the most reasonable group about anything. They tend to be pretty chill compared to whites, blacks, browns. Even the worst viet gangsters here wont fuck with you unless youre dissing them or costing them money. The arabs will fuck with you just cause. Blacks and browns (abos, islanders etc) will fuck with you just because they are drunk.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:15 am

I love how ey keeps talking shit about the offspring of mixed couples being fucked up. Pretty sure his girl dumped him for a white boy.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:45 pm

If I was that twink i would not have accepted that part. SMFH. If it turns out that he's not even gay, he should suicide himself.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:36 am

Som-Pong wrote:I love how ey keeps talking shit about the offspring of mixed couples being fucked up. Pretty sure his girl dumped him for a white boy.

That happens a lot with asian girls but only really if they were casually dating an asian dude. Its not like married asian women are leaving asian husbands for random white dudes. They might be getting ploughed at the office by one but its on the downlow.

I distinctly remember this Korean wife taking off to the office (property surveyors/conveyancers IIRC) at midnight on NYE about 8 years ago. I remember him just handing his keys to her and continuing to drink with us. I was plastered drunk but I knew straight away what was going on. See a boss calling on you like that is probably the norm in Korea so it was all lost on our friend but that shit doesnt happen here unless the boss is dipping his pen in the company ink.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:00 am

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:30 am

It's da jooz

Return to “Anarchy Zone”