I just got the Samsung S9 +

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

I just got the Samsung S9 +

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:52 am

I bought the fucker outright for $1,500ish IE no contracts

This thing is amazing, set up was literally 3 clicks but now the cunts have my retina, face and thumb images without REALLY asking for my permission.

What could go wrong?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:43 am

Can finger you for any crime.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:16 pm

Did Vutu get the Samsung...or did the Samsung get Vutu?
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:59 am

I smashed my phone all over some pavement a few days ago. Somehow the store gave me a new one for free no change to my bill I don't know how that works but I took it. Screen is a bit bigger, the forum looks great on it! :D

I declined the fingerprint thing.

I gave my prints to a Money Mart back in 1999, still regret it. I tell my kids to never give their rprints but the look on their face when I tell them stuff like that leads me to believe they won;t listen

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:49 am

The cops already have my prints and a swab of my DNA from my time in the clink back in the late 90's, so meh

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:55 am

[quote="Vutulaki"]The cops already have my prints and a swab of my DNA from my time in the clink back in the late 90's, so meh[/quozte]
Swedish ones got mine, supposed to get rid of it after 10 years. Bullshit.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:03 am

Som-Pong wrote:Swedish ones got mine, supposed to get rid of it after 10 years. Bullshit.

They dont here even if youre aquitted for a crime that they printed you for during the booking process getting them to incinerate your prints acan be a nightmare. My friend was literally told that "its not a priority the police have more important things to do" by a non actual cop clerk whos job it is to get rid of those (illegal) records

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:06 pm

Money Mart, I found out later, was founded by a bunch of ex-cops.

At the time I was maybe 19 and poor, chose to try MoneyMart as an option to get some cash forwarded. I remember being shocked they asked for fingerprints but went through the process anyways. I came out with the cash, but could never shake that I just gave them my prints for it. Then I found out it was run by cops and man that still makes me ill.

Cops are so freaky, I have suffered from much paranoia as a result of them, lots of uncomfortable encounters even though I've never been incarcerated. Learning to get over it, threads like this not helping lol

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:52 pm

Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:The cops already have my prints and a swab of my DNA from my time in the clink back in the late 90's, so meh[/quozte]
Swedish ones got mine, supposed to get rid of it after 10 years. Bullshit.

I believe technically they do not have to get rid of it after 10 years
They have to remove it from public record in 10years (same as Canada) and it goes into a secure database
It is never truly gone

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:58 pm

Masato wrote:Money Mart, I found out later, was founded by a bunch of ex-cops.

At the time I was maybe 19 and poor, chose to try MoneyMart as an option to get some cash forwarded. I remember being shocked they asked for fingerprints but went through the process anyways. I came out with the cash, but could never shake that I just gave them my prints for it. Then I found out it was run by cops and man that still makes me ill.

Cops are so freaky, I have suffered from much paranoia as a result of them, lots of uncomfortable encounters even though I've never been incarcerated. Learning to get over it, threads like this not helping lol

Cops and agencies run everything man
Any new tech that they can get your information from has already been put into cops hands before it ever reaches the market
Most times cops use these technologies but have strict NDA so if they catch somebody using the tech but have to disclose the tech during trial, the cops give up the case and let the criminal walk
Look into Inqtel
Look into who finances roughly 90% of the tor project
They are involved with all of it

Fuck, at least 60% of pedophile sites on the dark net are run by the fucking agencies

Edit: look into tech called a stingray (it's an mc catcher), these are being used at the local pd level and are illegal as fuck
You or I would be in prison for years for using one and cops do not have the right to use them either

Return to “Anarchy Zone”