Strange cure I know of

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Strange cure I know of

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:30 pm

So ive been sick for a while, its that time of year here no biggie but my lungs have been too fucked to smoke a ciggie for days.

Im on clarithromycin, here's a video of what it's meant to do.

Today is my last dose of it and up until a few hours ago I still couldnt smoke.

In comes lemon, chili powder and salt. Peal and chop up some lemon and then dust with the desired amount of chili powder and salt.

Consume.

The amount of phlegm I coughed up right after was amazing, chunky stuff plus watery stuff. I then had my first smoke. Lungs presenting as very sensitive however entire cigarette was consumed with only moderate coughing and swearing.

Im about to try my 2nd smoke all in the name of science, stay tuned.

No replies please.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:43 pm

Smoke the whole pack phaggut.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:56 am

My sister-in-law is having a hard time with a cough and wheeze that isn't going away. I'll try to get her to take your prescription Dr. Vutu, unless your just fuckin with us and its explosive or something

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:51 am

Masato wrote:My sister-in-law is having a hard time with a cough and wheeze that isn't going away. I'll try to get her to take your prescription Dr. Vutu, unless your just fuckin with us and its explosive or something

Nah its not its just the combo of the sour and hot makes it all loosen up. If you post pics of her I can give further advices.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”