Chael Sonnen vid going viral

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Chael Sonnen vid going viral

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:52 pm

penxv wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Can you express your point in the form of text?

I'm obviously not watching these queers flap their dick suckers.

Id happily express the indents of my knuckles on your dick sucking lips cunt.

You know that thing you did when you didnt watch the vid? keep doing that and stop getting emotional

Or its Hebrew hammer time..

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:30 pm

I thought you were supposed to be an aborigine.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:16 pm

Aboriginal is the preferred nomenclature not aborigine.

I thought you were an anti racist

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:20 pm

An aboriginal wouldn't use the term nomenclature
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:31 pm

Thats better

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:22 pm

It's ok, Vutu. I'm secretly Jewish as well... just better at it.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:35 am

penxv wrote:It's ok, Vutu. I'm secretly Jewish as well... just better at it.

This explains why Fatbody was so enthralled with that fight. In his mind it must have represented some sort of tribal championship.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:40 am

Shinkicker wrote:I thought that I remembered something vaguely similar from a book once. I googled and couldn't find one that I read. However, I did find Trauma Town. It has a scene where some guys are going to throw this man down a well (that somehow has the opening in a corner of a room). But someone stops it. So not so similar.

But I believe him. I don't know why but I do.

True or not Chael shouldn't tell this kind of a story on his show. These people are real life ghouls.
el rey del mambo

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:51 am

People from the comment section now saying Steve is actually this guy:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0972168/

Which would make sense as Chael probably isnt friends with the old wrinkly microsoft billionaire and this guy is a casting agent who is listed on some of the same movies as Jon Trosky. Oddly enough though he isnt listed on The Wrestler on imdb. Perhaps an omission, as no steve/steven/stephen is listed.

Another guy in the comments said that if this happened it was definitely pre-meditated by Steve and the other two were likely complicit in advance as well. Jared feigned ignorance and regret, Tommy didnt seem to bother. I tend to agree with this, Steve supposedly rushed over and instantly uncovered the hole because of "spidy sense" - ya right. An obvious rationalization.

As for the possibility Chael is making this up, yes Chael is really untrustworthy because he says ridiculous things to hype fights/get attention, but its kinda weird that 3 of the people in the story are pretty easy to deduce their identity, yet for the fourth its not. Is Chael willing to have these guys sent hundreds of messages from internet sleuths just so he can make an extra 50 $ from ad revenue on his youtube channel? Seems unlikely. Honestly the two steve candidates are probably flooded with death threats already.

Edit: I watched the credits after The Wrestler, the only Steve was Steve Boyle, post production accountant. Doesnt seem to fit.

Not sure what to make of this but I know its going to be hard to sleep tonight. Fuck.

penxv

Postby penxv » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:21 pm

Luigi wrote:People from the comment section now saying Steve is actually this guy:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0972168/

Which would make sense as Chael probably isnt friends with the old wrinkly microsoft billionaire and this guy is a casting agent who is listed on some of the same movies as Jon Trosky. Oddly enough though he isnt listed on The Wrestler on imdb. Perhaps an omission, as no steve/steven/stephen is listed.

Another guy in the comments said that if this happened it was definitely pre-meditated by Steve and the other two were likely complicit in advance as well. Jared feigned ignorance and regret, Tommy didnt seem to bother. I tend to agree with this, Steve supposedly rushed over and instantly uncovered the hole because of "spidy sense" - ya right. An obvious rationalization.

As for the possibility Chael is making this up, yes Chael is really untrustworthy because he says ridiculous things to hype fights/get attention, but its kinda weird that 3 of the people in the story are pretty easy to deduce their identity, yet for the fourth its not. Is Chael willing to have these guys sent hundreds of messages from internet sleuths just so he can make an extra 50 $ from ad revenue on his youtube channel? Seems unlikely. Honestly the two steve candidates are probably flooded with death threats already.

Edit: I watched the credits after The Wrestler, the only Steve was Steve Boyle, post production accountant. Doesnt seem to fit.

Not sure what to make of this but I know its going to be hard to sleep tonight. Fuck.

If a dude can just snap his fingers and get people to commit felonies, you would think that he would have better roles to offer. Not just low-budget B movie stuff. At least a billionaire has the money to get people to do stuff.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”