World Cup

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: World Cup

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:57 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:And the gooks just beat the nazis. Vutu's gook family/friends must be off their rockers right about now.

My wont leave my home ex nephew lost his shit, dude was playing the air guitar going absolutely nuts. My kids were pretty happy too, well my daughter was my son plays rugby so he hates soccer by default but he was happy being half gook and all.

I had over half a 750ml bottle of Johnny black under one of my fish tanks and gave it to my live in gook, in true Korean style he polished it off in about 15 mins. haha

Well done to them, I just wish I was there to console all those upset German bishes, my god theyre hot

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:19 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Masato wrote:
OK but winning gold at least I can understand somewhat, lets celebrate and have some fun. But EVERY GAME?? lol I seriously wonder how much business actually stops. Are board meetings cancelled? Do doctors not come in to the hospitals? lol Of course there are extremes but from what I understand pretty much everything just closes up for the day. Kids home from school etc. EVERY GAME.

Its totally loopy

's like Philippines and manny Pacquiao
Literally everything stops every fight, even crime

Fucking Germany lost to Korea today
They might as well kill themselves now
Reigning champs get outted by a 9th world country like Korea
Smfh

Hitler would have stalin'd them :)

Its amazing that the gooks can even run with such short stumpy legs

But they can..

Ya man
They are surprisingly fast as fuck

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:05 pm

Its all that fast twitch muscle Fiber
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:43 am

Canuckster wrote:Its all that fast twitch muscle Fiber

Which they have more of than blacks but they just dont have as much MUSCLE MASS which prevents them from excelling at pretty much any olympic sports people bother watching.

Those who know.. KNOW :)

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:47 am

AND DONT YOU GO BRINGING UP ANY RETARDED SCIENTIFIC STUDIES!

I study this IN REAL LIFE, if youve never seen an old chinese woman with her sunvisor turned back running for a train she has already missed as it leaves the platform you know NOTHING! I see this DAILY in Shanghai..

TIGER WOODS TRAINED in PING PONG! do you know how many fast twitch muscles you need to recruit to hit a stationary object???

Have you seen how fast us gooks are on the wooden man?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:05 pm

Tried to watch again today but I can never get past the way soccer players roll on the ground in fake agony, crying and wailing like they just got their legs blown off by a landmine or something.

After growing up watching hockey where the players take REAL hits, but suck it up, don't cry like babies, and keep playing... its just too painful to watch these supposed men with $1000 haircuts deliberately acting like the biggest sissies imaginable in front of millions of people and their home countries. Many times the replay is clearly shown and no serious injury exists, everyone can see, but they still roll around in 'agony', with medics and such around, they can't even walk off the field by themselves cause they got a boo boo on their arm..

I just can't stomach it, how can anyone take these guys seriously

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:23 pm

I'm surprised the Swedish team is still all white. Not making the most out of the migrant situation are they?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:00 pm

I keep trying to watch games and then forgetting or sleeping in. I hope some total underdog like Switzerland wins.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:05 am

Diet Butcher wrote:I'm surprised the Swedish team is still all white. Not making the most out of the migrant situation are they?

Coach got criticized for his picks, how come they don't represent multiculturalism?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:06 am

This is really turning out badly this year isn't it. France vs Belgium? Fuck that shit. Not watching.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”