Just got into a fight in front of my son ..

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Just got into a fight in front of my son ..

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:55 am

"But.. but THATS DIFFERENT! WAAAAAAAAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAA!"

- Canuckster

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:23 pm

I believe the triangle story, lol

Have to side with Canuckster on the false racist comments. Any false accusations I find to be really low, I shudder to think someone might do this to me when I KNOW its not true for any crime. I don't like liars, I believe lies only come up to bite us one day, they are impossible to completely hold down forever. Pulling the race card is an interesting discussion here (example Vutu gives of Som's application for example), but accusing someone of saying shit he didn't say I find very different

I figure Vutu has some sore of Racial Tourettes disorder and it just comes out whenever emotions are heightened, whether online or in real life. We should all congratulate him actually for keeping it as mild as he did, I suppose he could have made it way worse.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:23 pm

Benwahwah wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Benwahwah wrote:If a classic liberal is someone who says they will play the system to their best advantage then yes, I am a classic liberal.

Let's face it, I'm easily the most left-wing person on this board and I don't apologise for it. When I finally got into work after my 'sickness' (being fat as fuck) the British government gave me monthly tax breaks that exceeded the amount of money they were giving me than when I was on benefits. Did I say 'Nah mate, I'm all good.'? Did I fuck, I took the money and then shared some of it with my family members.

This situation is very similar. Vutu pulled the race card knowing that it would help him. Is it wrong that he is able to do so? Sure, but if anyone else was in the same situation then I think they would have done the same thing.

This race card stuff is right and everyone uses it when required.

If Som was applying for a TESOL job that didnt require a photograph to be sent in as part of the application and he was up against an ethnic nigerian born in raised in Sweden and he really needed the job would he not include a photo so the prospective employer knew he was white thus giving him a competitive (as sad as it is) advantage?

He would have to be fucking retarded not to but in doing so that poor nigerian just missed out on the job because of his race, boohoo very sad but dont blame Som for that he played the cards he was dealt in this case race card, so dont blame him blame the Thais their inherent stupidity.

Agreed, you better believe I use what few advantages I have while here in Thailand. I am a white NES (Native English Speaker), you better believe I use that to my advantage as much as possible. I have my size and my age against me which has held me back a little, but I'm in a country where Whitey is pretty much king. I earn 35,000thb a month and I will be looking for a pay rise next year. While their is a woman from Lesotho working in the same school getting 16,000thb a month. Is it fair? Fuck no! But we live in a capitalist system and I will always try to earn as much as possible.

If you wore a fedora you could ask for double and they would pay

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:34 pm

A snake's gonna snake.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:01 pm

Vutulaki wrote:"But.. but THATS DIFFERENT! WAAAAAAAAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAA!"

- Canuckster

I don't think your brains wired properly
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Listen to all the whiteys whining away, lol!

None of you have an issue with the Soms and bens of the world pulling higher salaries and better gigs teaching english in Asia than even native english speakers of Asian/African decent but you cry because I pulled that on a grown man who tried bullying a small child who attacked me without provocation then initiated the false allegation route by claiming to be protecting his daughters because said small child was flying a drone with no recording device as part of its payload near his dog shit home (wow what a shit house for someone whos ancestors got free land).

Really? you guys got all that free land all over the earth, shit even semi retarded Elizabethan era convicts in Australia and you whine about this shit?

Bwahahahahaha!

Revision - He attacked me, I plastered him, he claimed he was protecting his daughter from our drone so us, I threw down my Ace, King, Queen, Jack and 10 and tapped that white ass.

Get used to it boys, just like Rome fell mighty whitey is crumbling and best still it's from within.

LOL Who would have thought at the beginning of the second week of May 1945 that the next great empire to fall after the Third Reich would be the mighty anglo alliance? brought down by a bunch of SJWs who enable people like me to thrive among you.

*Roars with laughter*

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:04 pm

Canuckster wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:"But.. but THATS DIFFERENT! WAAAAAAAAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAA!"

- Canuckster

I don't think your brains wired properly

You just stop poaching fish from that red indian lake son..

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:40 pm

Be careful what you wish for. If whitey's boat sinks you may just drown.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:41 pm

The only way you could lump yourself in with Som and Ben is if they were lying about being white.

Not the same.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:44 pm

It feels like these fake ass #me too feminists.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”