Just got into a fight in front of my son ..

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Just got into a fight in front of my son ..

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:53 am

So lil vutu wanted to play with his drone so I took him down to the creek and we practised some low level flying over the water and around the waterfall.

It starts getting late so I told him to fly it home while I hung back and lit up the second half of my first spliff in months. I get out from the among the forest undergrowth and see this bald headed dude standing there talking to lil Vutu and holding the drone.

I approach and say "Mate thats my son whats up?" he replies "Im talking to him ill speak to you in a minute"

Im extra laid back at this point and lol and say "Nah mate youll talk to me but first give him his chopper back"

Long story short it turns out cueball was worried that LV was trying to spy on his teenage daughters with his drone, I point out that the drone doesnt have a fucking camera and besides he needs to tell his fucken daughters to close the blinds if he's so worried.

"My FUCKING WHAT, MY FUCKING WHAT" he says and throws the drone down and starts charging at me, he grabs my hoodie (yeah I know) and says "You ever swear about my girls Ill fucking mince you cunt"

I yell at lil vutu to run home and get inside.

So without saying another word I power hip toss (meaning no technique just muscled him) him get into side control and start the rape choke with my right hand while holding his right wrist with my left to stop him punching me. Im yelling "SETTLE DOWN MATE!" over and over and a neighbour comes out and asks if I need help. Right then cueball realises that he has two hands and smacks me straight in the jaw/chin with his left. I switch from rape choke to forearm across the bridge of his nose trying to push him to china. The neighbour says she's calling her husband.

When she turns her back the first elbow busts his nose and the second he blocks. He stops struggling at this point and starts screaming like a woman for what I assume is his wife or daughter.

I get up off him cause he's bleeding everywhere now and the neighbour and husband (who I know well) get back and say the police are coming. The cops get there in like 4 mins (they are not far away) and my neighbour backs up my story that I never threw a punch and that the bloody nose was from me trying to keep him pinned.

Cops are heading over shortly for a formal statement, im gonna bounce if they dont get here in like 15 mins and hope it all fizzles away.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:28 am

Jesus Christ man. Stay out of trouble!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:05 pm

Guess you'll be posting from the clink now?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:10 pm

Guess not, get this they sent two female ethnic cops (Chinese and Indian) to interview me (not the same ones who turned up at the scene) both of whom were on my side. I told them that as I was trying to hold him down to give lil vutu time to escape I said "calm down mate" to which he replied "No I wont NOT IN MY OWN COUNTRY!"

Well we know thats bullshit, cueball didnt say shit like that but it's his word against mine and there's two (white lol) independent witnesses on my side for the rest of it, so anyways they reckon if they decide to charge him the charges will be escalated due to what he said. "Words to that effect aggravate the matter" I think similar to a hate crime or some shit.

This is why you;

a) Dont talk to other people's kids
b) Be white in a major city in any western country.

Fractured nose, charges pending, bashed in front of his wife and daughters well they saw the aftermath and now the neighbourhood racist in an area that doesnt tolerate that even though he by all accounts aint no racist.

LOL FTR I reckon I was wrong for making that racist stuff up but I had to be sure..

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:50 pm

All of this is so much better when reading the dialogue with an Aussie/abo accent

Agreed I think that was a mistake to put untrue things in the guy's mouth. Truth always works better, lies have a nasty habit of twisting into other things, hard to clean up.

Sincere good luck not getting charges Vutu. Hope LV is OK, sounds like you did right everywhere else.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:21 pm

Masato wrote:All of this is so much better when reading the dialogue with an Aussie/abo accent

Agreed I think that was a mistake to put untrue things in the guy's mouth. Truth always works better, lies have a nasty habit of twisting into other things, hard to clean up.

Sincere good luck not getting charges Vutu. Hope LV is OK, sounds like you did right everywhere else.

Yeah there's no chance of me getting charged at this stage or very little unless someone planted a microphone somewhere in the nature reserve

he's made full admissions but is still claiming that he was only protecting his daughters, I find this part to be BS I think and the cops who interviewed me think that cause he saw lil vutu alone at first plus the chance that the drone was near and over his property at some point he thought he could throw his 180lb soaking wet weight around, then the abo emerged from the tree line haha

I did say to the police that im happy to let it slide as long as he doesnt approach lil vutu anymore since lil vutu and my daughter play down there without me around sometimes especially in summer but they are pretty pissed about his racist comments which I cant back out of now or risk being charged myself ..

I could just not turn up to court if it gets that far, hopefully for his own sake cueball doesnt plead guilty before that happens haha

Imagine what all the asians who make up the majority of the neighbourhood think about all this. "They look different, why are they on the same side, this wasnt in the maths test"

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:27 am

Nice work Vutu. Sounds like you landed a strong elbow from side control there. Also, playing the race card afterward with the two ethnic female cops was good thinking under pressure, nice touch. Very well played.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:55 am

Thanks mate, I literally thought "race card" when I peeped through the front window and saw them at the front door.

Its amazing that they let these 5'5 women be cops, they were visually shocked when I said the "not in my own country" line, imagine how they would react if they had to save your kid from a hostage situation or some shit? nah fuck that give me the old racist white cop who can shoot in that scenario which is the only scenario id ever actually need their help.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:57 am

Also do you guys think I would have been better off key locking him and cranking it on a bit? much easier to defend in court I would think, its hard to judge "reasonable force" when you have no idea what the move is as opposed to blunt force trauma.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:29 am

Vutulaki wrote:Thanks mate, I literally thought "race card" when I peeped through the front window and saw them at the front door.

Its amazing that they let these 5'5 women be cops, they were visually shocked when I said the "not in my own country" line, imagine how they would react if they had to save your kid from a hostage situation or some shit? nah fuck that give me the old racist white cop who can shoot in that scenario which is the only scenario id ever actually need their help.

Yeah, Vancouver PD used to be the toughest police force in the country. You had to be 6' tall and pass the most stringent testing of any force in Canada. Those guys were tough lol. Of course they had to reduce the standard to let women in. Now I can't believe the shrimps I see walking a beat downtown. Ridiculous.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”