Just got into a fight in front of my son ..

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: Just got into a fight in front of my son ..

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:16 am

Geez Vutu, I'm kind of disappointed to see the lack of support in this situation from the forum brethren here. It seems to me you handled the scenario perfectly:

tried to diffuse the situation - check

got Little Vutu out of there - check

retrieved the toy - check

countered the first offensive thrust with a trip/toss takedown and landed in side control - check

ended the encounter decisively with the peoples elbow - check

neighborhood witnesses on board with your version of events - check

and for the coup de grace - preemptively handicapped the injured opponent by introducing the race card into play - check

Honestly, I don't know how you could played this any better; seems like you kept a very cool head about you to me. Of course, you did earn the moniker Cool Hand Vutu once upon a time ;)
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:15 am

Vutus feelings are hurt because whitey don't support him.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:57 am

Som-Pong wrote:Vutus feelings are hurt because whitey don't support him.

The neighbourhood racist is about to get a taste of the wrong end English common law fine tuned by the descendents of criminals themselves, seems like whitey is supporting me just fine :)

What is a bias crime?
A bias crime is a criminal offence motivated against persons, associates of persons, property or society that is motivated, in whole or in part, by an offender’s bias against an individual’s or group’s actual or perceived; race, religion, ethnic/national origin, sex/gender, gender identity, age, disability status, sexual orientation or homeless status.

https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/crime/bias_crimes

Mega thank you for your kind words, when start rounding up whites in concentration camps and gassing them Im going to make sure you're guarding the gates with the most cutting edge boomerang tricked up with an aftermarket woomera.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:04 am

They believe they're opposing Vutu for the right reasons of course. Not out of any sense of fraternity with a fellow white guy of course. What we're seeing here is their sense of fair play at work. As the world is currently discovering, once you understand the white man you can use these weaknesses to your advantage.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:24 am

"What is a bias crime?
A bias crime is a criminal offence motivated against persons, associates of persons, property or society that is motivated, in whole or in part, by an offender’s bias against an individual’s or group’s actual or perceived; race, religion, ethnic/national origin, sex/gender, gender identity, age, disability status, sexual orientation or homeless status."

I love this. This is brilliant :lol:
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:32 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:"What is a bias crime?
A bias crime is a criminal offence motivated against persons, associates of persons, property or society that is motivated, in whole or in part, by an offender’s bias against an individual’s or group’s actual or perceived; race, religion, ethnic/national origin, sex/gender, gender identity, age, disability status, sexual orientation or homeless status."

I love this. This is brilliant :lol:

I thought the last category might bring Som around, Im sure they'd be happy to include stateless in that list in any case.

Anyways check this out

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/wentworth-courier/keep-nsw-coalition-of-ethnic-groups-accuse-state-government-of-failing-to-strengthen-racehate-legislation-as-promised/news-story/43ddfc10e073cdcf51fd1a9dbc80e519

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:43 am

^^^^Nice to see Australia headed in the correct direction ;)

Check this out:

el rey del mambo

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:57 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:

They believe they're opposing Vutu for the right reasons of course. Not out of any sense of fraternity with a fellow white guy of course. What we're seeing here is their sense of fair play at work. As the world is currently discovering, once you understand the white man you can use these weaknesses to your advantage.

A sense of fair play?

:lol:

Nobody gives a shit about cue ball or what's going to happen to him.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:10 am

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:28 am

Vutulaki wrote:Image

I didn't respond to this earlier because I don't understand it.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”