Just got into a fight in front of my son ..

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: Just got into a fight in front of my son ..

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:32 am

Vutulaki wrote:Also do you guys think I would have been better off key locking him and cranking it on a bit? much easier to defend in court I would think, its hard to judge "reasonable force" when you have no idea what the move is as opposed to blunt force trauma.

I think you should have moved to mounted triangle and stuffed your balls in his mouth to keep him from screaming.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:51 am

Can't wait for the white power movement to make it's resurgence.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:18 am

Som-Pong wrote:Can't wait for the white power movement to make it's resurgence.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:22 am

Canuckster wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Also do you guys think I would have been better off key locking him and cranking it on a bit? much easier to defend in court I would think, its hard to judge "reasonable force" when you have no idea what the move is as opposed to blunt force trauma.

I think you should have moved to mounted triangle and stuffed your balls in his mouth to keep him from screaming.

Young and dumb story

I was about 19 learning BJJ for the first time, well this was during the first few months. For the life of me I couldnt work out how to get into mounted triangle from full mount, one day the coach looked over and said "no move your other leg stupid"

What I was doing was trying to bring my top leg so the one folded behind my opponents head/neck down so I could hook that ankle under the other knee instead of simple moving my free leg up and easily achieving the same.

If you can work out what I mean youll understand how stupid I was in my teens.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:35 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:

Young and dumb story

I was about 19 learning BJJ for the first time, well this was during the first few months. For the life of me I couldnt work out how to get into mounted triangle from full mount, one day the coach looked over and said "no move your other leg stupid"

What I was doing was trying to bring my top leg so the one folded behind my opponents head/neck down so I could hook that ankle under the other knee instead of simple moving my free leg up and easily achieving the same.

Lol that's proper stupid.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:18 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:

Young and dumb story

You're in Mount, what do you mean by top leg?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:51 am

Canuckster wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:

Young and dumb story

You're in Mount, what do you mean by top leg?

So Im on high mount, I want to triangle from there so I bring my left foot from against his right ribcage below the armpit and now insert it behind his head, that is my "top leg" make sense?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:53 am

So basically im trying to move my calf/leg which is behind his head down obviously havnig to move his entire body mass plus mine instead of moving my pretty much free right leg up to complete the triangle.

Its so dumb its hard to explain.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:28 pm

Seems legit

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:48 pm

why the fuck would I lie about that?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”