lil Vutu took out the state wrestling comp this afternoon

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

lil Vutu took out the state wrestling comp this afternoon

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:33 am

For his Div which is U10's

Now before I gloat id have to point out that due to wrestling being considered a ghey sport here there was only a handful of competitors in his div but he is young for U10's being only 8 (turning 9 next month). He backs up tomorrow to play in the rugby semi finals, then its wrestling only until next winter.

FUCK YEAH! so proud of him, sorry I dont post about my kids on social media so this shithole is it I guess.

Fuck you all.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:40 am

Alright. Way to go Little Vutu.

Since it's summer I'm guessing wrestling is not a school sport in Oz?
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:10 am

Nah its not in fact they wont even let grade school kids play rugby here anymore due to all that toxic masculinity plus parents sue for everything these days (more to teh point)

We have these clubs called Police Citizens Youth Clubs (Formerly Police Boys) where traditionally kids learn boxing but they have wrestling not too far from us now at one. I should have added that lil Vutu only won his bracket but the kid who won the other pulled out so he wrestled the 2nd getter in the opposing bracket and pinned him at will. That kid was fucking spent by then to be fair.

I was the only dad there who wasnt shouting like a woman, stood silently like I have at all my buddy's fights (KB. MT boxing etc)

The fuck is yelling at your kid gonna achieve?

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:08 am

... but well done to the lil' half gook.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:50 pm

Congrats Vutu, that's fun. My son started casually competing around the same age, its an interesting time for Dads and sons that's for sure.

I don't know much about wrestling, would be curious to see what kids comps look like.

Does Lil' Vutu look like Tiger Woods?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:09 pm

Masato wrote:Congrats Vutu, that's fun. My son started casually competing around the same age, its an interesting time for Dads and sons that's for sure.

I don't know much about wrestling, would be curious to see what kids comps look like.

Does Lil' Vutu look like Tiger Woods?

He does "kinda" look like Woods but much younger and bred from a more highly evolved form of chink and highly evolved brak so he's superior in that regard.

The kids comp just had two brackets of 3 matches each then the decider. Kinda rushed through cause all the age groups had to share one matt, lol I seen US HS wrestling where they have a whole basketball court worth of mats. Im not too ofay with the scoring I think it's one point to turn your opponent over his back and two for a pin. It was freestyle but in lil vutus age group they all played greco, I didnt see any doubles singles or any form of leg attack at all, is that normal for younger kids?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”