I'm Interviewing NinjaShoes tonight...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

I'm Interviewing NinjaShoes tonight...

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:47 pm

Hey all

Gonna be on my buddy NinjaShoes' podcast tonight.... its his show usually he gets guests and interviews them, but somehow I got him to agree to let ME interview HIM, lol so we'll be switching seats. I think it will be much better lol because he's much more interesting of a guest :D plus I want to take a crack at what it feels like to interview someone, ask questions etc. For sure this is a skill that takes some experience

Ninjashoes had a small indy forum long before I made this one I used to visit sometimes, they'd talk about MMA and other geek stuff I sometimes like, then he started a podcast with another guy about paranormal and conspiracy, then he went solo not too long ago and made his own show, and according to his twitter has gone full red pill, lol so I'm a bit worried about him :D He's a good kid (age?), a bit off the rails but I always found him genuine and I like people better who are a bit off the rails anyways lol

Here is his forum:
http://ninjashoes.net/forum/index.php

Here is his podcast:
http://endofdaysradio.com/

twitter:
@ninjashoes

*edit: oh wow he has a new forum just related to his podcast! I didn't see that before, will have to check it out:
http://endofdaysradio.com/forum/index.php

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:48 pm

Anyways I go up 10pm EST tonight to interview him. Not sure if it will be live or not

Not a huge audience I'm just in for fun and experience, plus I honestly wanna talk with the guy

Wish me luck!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:09 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:41 pm

Hey all, here is the interview:

Was fun, kind of scary/dangerous opening up some topics that many others may think are crazy, but fuckit, if the guy has the guts to do podcasts about them then I'll step up to the plate too. Honestly I'm sure we could have talked all night, tons of things we didn't even get to cover

I was vaping and sipping wine the whole time so forgive me if I gut a bit wrecked near the end lol

Ninjashoes is a good guy, sincere and honest, not afraid to be genuine and speak his mind. My kind of person, whatever their views

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:55 pm

PS: the vid is 3.5 hours but I cut out at 2 hours

some technical difficulties at the start but should be expected for anyone who knows me lol :D

Return to “Anarchy Zone”