goin back to BC

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: goin back to BC

Postby Canuckster » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:23 pm

Sorry to hear bro, take care
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:11 am

Yikes we're getting our asses kicked out here.

Mom (mum) is losing everything fast, she can barely speak at all and no one can understand her anymore but she tries to say stuff. (she is totally lucid save for the drugs) She's losing the ability to swallow so hasn't eaten much in 2 days, they have to use this vacuum to suck stuff out of her mouth so she doesn't choke. At least once everyone thought for sure we were all saying final goodbyes but yet she's still ticking.

I could tell more details but unnecessary. Hard days man but everyone is being as great as you could ask for. interesting way to bring people together and strengthen family ties.

We have some relatives here for a bit that I knew well as a child/youth that is great to see them again. They have been through this several times before (older than me) and gave some choice insights. I'm learning lots, really puts life and family and big picture stuff to light

Appreciate your days, folks! Be good to your loved ones

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:01 pm

Still here. Skipped my plane back

I am working remotely here for the first time in my career, finishing up a good sized gig. That is a major milestone for me.

Lotsa other milestones being met here. Strange days

Be excellent to each other

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:45 am

I'll be damned if this isn't one of the sweetest places on this whole beautiful planet to live in. Victoria BC.
Man it's nice here. Springtime is exploding, vibrant colours everywhere.

We went to the top of this mountain today, a 360 view of the city, the island, and the surrounding islands and mountains and amazing-ness.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:50 am

Here is a LEGAL cannabis store downtown. Classy AF. Not like the scum in Hamilton, lol.

They wouldn't let me take pictures of the merchandise but here is the other side of the store, you get the point. So many strains, reasonable costs, no filthy bouncers or metal gates, and they actually put the product in proper packaging, not in a ziplock baggy or paper bag lolol they do that in Hamilton :D

My brother thinks that the address on this poster is our man Greenseed's place. Haven't confirmed yet.

Ah, Victoria.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:54 am

Oh yeah here is a shot I took from the plane over to the big Island.

There are literally hundreds of little islands here, most or all of them have at least a few dwellings on them. I always ponder what sort of lives are down there.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:32 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:13 pm

Masato wrote:Oh yeah here is a shot I took from the plane over to the big Island.

There are literally hundreds of little islands here, most or all of them have at least a few dwellings on them. I always ponder what sort of lives are down there.

Islands - level - white people lameness

LOL

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:13 pm

So Mom passed away Friday.

I flew home 8 hours later. Lots to think about.

Don't know if anyone knows about ALS but its pretty rough, I saw the whole process its tough man lemme tell ya.

I was also injured so no training + a lot of sitting around at the hospital and eating out, so I took a beating in more ways than 1.

Pleased to say however that upon returning home that I'm doing well all things considered, looking forward to getting strong again and moving forward. BC is wonderful but its too slow, I need to keep moving. My brother and Dad are champs out there, very proud of everyone and trust things will work out well. May go train lightly tomorrow in the daytime to test the leg. Or get an ultrasound lol

Life is a strange and beautiful journey.

RIP

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed May 01, 2019 9:25 am

Sorry to hear that Masato. May her soul rest in peace.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Return to “Anarchy Zone”