2/3 Australian Asian Women Don't Date Asian Men

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: 2/3 Australian Asian Women Don't Date Asian Men

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:11 am

The lot of the Chinese diaspora in the West will never improve until China opens herself up to Shlomo. The equation is a simple one. A painful choice to be sure, but one that must be made.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:49 am

Would you eat the left over cum out of your woman's cunt after a caucasian bull breeds her?

DonJohnson

Postby DonJohnson » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:46 am

Vutulaki wrote:Would you eat the left over cum out of your woman's cunt after a caucasian bull breeds her?

i don't worship white men. asian women do.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:21 pm

Your posts suggest that you do have a little hard on for white dudes brah, Im not trying to be abrasive but you go on and on about them and their hold over your womens folk.

But hey look on the bright side, being a ricecuck is better than being a primitive abo whose people never even invented the wheel right? so youre always gonna be one up on me.. ricecuck.

DonJohnson

Postby DonJohnson » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:26 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Your posts suggest that you do have a little hard on for white dudes brah, Im not trying to be abrasive but you go on and on about them and their hold over your womens folk.

But hey look on the bright side, being a ricecuck is better than being a primitive abo whose people never even invented the wheel right? so youre always gonna be one up on me.. ricecuck.

Due to the fact that I am an Asian outcast. I don’t stand for the Asian people. So when I call ricecels ugly manlets. am i talking about myself? When I say the average ricecel is incel, am I talking about myself? When I say ricecel gets no love from Asian women. Am I talking about my personal experiences?

. I am a transcended individual. My people is my wife and children.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:01 pm

Well you look like a gook, spent your youth driving around in a minivan and seem to struggle with the english language (singular v plural, how to construct a proper sentence and when to use a word like transcended) like no other than even 3rd and 4th generation chinks seem to.

BUT that said we have nothing more to go on other than your word so ill take it at face value and say "two thumbs up" for rising above your inherent ricecel nature.

What advice would you give a young, up and coming ricecel that might assist them in garnering the lofty heights of the paradoxical hung chinamen?

DonJohnson

Postby DonJohnson » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:24 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Well you look like a gook, spent your youth driving around in a minivan and seem to struggle with the english language (singular v plural, how to construct a proper sentence and when to use a word like transcended) like no other than even 3rd and 4th generation chinks seem to.

BUT that said we have nothing more to go on other than your word so ill take it at face value and say "two thumbs up" for rising above your inherent ricecel nature.

What advice would you give a young, up and coming ricecel that might assist them in garnering the lofty heights of the paradoxical hung chinamen?

imagine if you were an educated and wealthy black man. would you have some form of resentment toward the average gang banger black youth? would you resent the anti-intellectual culture that called you an uncle tom for handing your homework in on time?

you could be black. that doesn't mean you have to like the urban black culture.

that is where i stand as a chinaman. head and shoulders above. literally and figuratively.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:44 pm

I wouldnt go equating the ricecel's industrious, frugal, law abiding nature with that of an urban gangbanging black youth.

Yes I would have some form of resentment in that scenario but you're comparing apples or oranges here, well eggplants and bananas anyway.

I too have to live with the pain of being head and shoulders above my kinsmen. My kind wont pick up their boomerangs and spears after theyre done, sniff non E10 gas and generally dont bother with a tertiary education like I did when I ploughed away for 6 months to get my Cert Iv in indigenous vocational studies at the local community college. All I can do is try to lead by example.

How about this, why dont you try to scout some young budding Dung Johnsons outside the local 5 dragons pre-college cram school? teach them some of that famous white woman kryptonite swagger you got going?

Also what hairstyles suit the gook best? what do you think of Doo-ho Choi's hairdo?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:46 pm

lol you subhumans keep rocking

DonJohnson

Postby DonJohnson » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:48 pm

Vutulaki wrote:I wouldnt go equating the ricecel's industrious, frugal, law abiding nature with that of an urban gangbanging black youth.

Yes I would have some form of resentment in that scenario but you're comparing apples or oranges here, well eggplants and bananas anyway.

I too have to live with the pain of being head and shoulders above my kinsmen. My kind wont pick up their boomerangs and spears after theyre done, sniff non E10 gas and generally dont bother with a tertiary education like I did when I ploughed away for 6 months to get my Cert Iv in indigenous vocational studies at the local community college. All I can do is try to lead by example.

How about this, why dont you try to scout some young budding Dung Johnsons outside the local 5 dragons pre-college cram school? teach them some of that famous white woman kryptonite swagger you got going?

Also what hairstyles suit the gook best? what do you think of Doo-ho Choi's hairdo?

nobody wants to read about your life you street shitter.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”