IFCC - Inter-Forum Creative Championships

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Chuck

IFCC - Inter-Forum Creative Championships

Postby Chuck » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:25 pm

Thanks Luigi! happy to be here.

Total Immortal

Postby Total Immortal » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:29 am

Throwing my name in the gauntlet. I guess i'll rep Shoopdog since there are more spots available on that side.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:29 am

^ thanks Total Immortal!! Your name has been added.

Team Sherdog NEEDS GSPOAB. I know he signed up here, but I wouldn't accept him on any other team (unless Sher-mods fuck him over and he wants to defect lol) -Has anyone made any invites there? (I can't/IP ban)

Just FYI, the ?? do not indicate maximum spots available. A team can have as many reps as they want - having more only makes events/challenges more possible, as obviously not everyone is available 24/7/365

I am pushin the UG guys right now lol - they are very proud/loyal but are on the fence to actually put their skills to the test :)

If any of you post on other forums please throw the challenge out there.

Thanks everyone! Lets keep this idea going

BobbyD963

Postby BobbyD963 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:29 pm

BobbyD963 - The New F7 Crew

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:36 pm

^^ yes!!!!!! :) :) :)

Total Immortal

Postby Total Immortal » Thu May 01, 2014 12:55 pm

Have you gotten word from anyone wanting to rep the other MMA sites? Otherwise this will just be a Masatotoys/Sherdog battle (which is cool with me btw). I don't post on any other MMA forums besides these two (unless Reddit counts) but i'm confident when I say I think Sherdog has the best batch of shoopers on the web, with a select couple of those forming this forum. Would be interesting to see how the competition is outside these two powerhouses.

Joe Mama

Postby Joe Mama » Thu May 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Not sure if this guy posts here already but he looks to have some funnies - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Doctor-O ... 4498441639

I got it from this thread - there looks to be quite a few quality shoopers in there (maybe some more cross posters?)

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussi ... toshop-fun

(EDIT)

And some more ideas for talent recruitment-
http://www.pinterest.com/cscmemorabilia ... oshop-fun/
http://spawnedfighter.webs.com/

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 01, 2014 2:35 pm

^ thanks Joe Mama!

I tried to wrangle up the shoopers at the UG (they call them Romos, lol) - there is one guy in there named Rudj who I am a big fan of... he spews out gifs like you wouldn't believe, and very funny.

Some other dudes there are good too, one posts here sometimes named FETT_loadin76 - there are more.

They were all positive about the idea but I couldn't convince them to come over. Rudj turned it down and everyone else kind of stuck with him, I guess he's like the Chuck of the UG :) But the seed was planted and many of them were curious. Give it time, keep makin the invites/plugs and we'll see how it grows.

I say if New F7 vs Sherdog is ready in the meantime we should take the opportunity to get it going. Maybe if Tachy comes through we can use it to build a bridge.

Please feel free to help build it however you see fit; I can't do everything myself lol

later shoopers

PS: when is the current ISL Tournament over?

Total Immortal

Postby Total Immortal » Fri May 02, 2014 12:40 am

Next week is event 8 out of 10, then come the shoop-offs which will probably take another few events I imagine.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 02, 2014 9:29 am

^ great, I am loving every round.

This 24hr system is great. Do you remember how many pages of forum got eaten up as we were all squabbling about deadlines and waiting for VFC to release info? lol people had to wade through like 80 pages of us being impatient just to find the damn shoops!!

This new system is perfect; watch the fights, and then see the shoops 1 day later.
perfect

Looking forward to the final rounds. - Is there a visual graphic/map of the tournament that exists? I would love to see the brackets, who got eliminated, and how the finals are shaping up.

Of course safe money is on Chuck, but damn all of you who post here at MT are serious contenders... Marde Liquide is dangerous too. What a great tourney

Return to “Anarchy Zone”