1 reason I love this forum...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

1 reason I love this forum...

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:33 pm

So I went over the the MMAC again to get my forum fix when this place goes into hibernation, got sucked into a few active threads and goddamn I am wasting a lot of time in there lol

I'm tellin ya forums are addictive I have wasted more hours checking those little fuckin endorphin-firing red flag notifications in the past few days than since I left Sherdog.

Its great and lolols all day (some great posters in there I'm meeting) but goddman son thar b work and responsibilities and more constructive things to do in this short life lol.

Its still better than where I was before, a total forum junkie. I made Sonnens War chasing forum hype FFS :oops: Getting banned from there was the best thing to happen to me

This place is ironically great cuz the trolling part of my day lasts about 5-10 minutes max and I can get on with things.

Love you all,
:D :D :D

see ya at the MMAC ;)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:38 pm

shoutout to all the good folks at the MMAC. Great vibe as far as busy/modded forums go, and hands down the slickest forum tech eva
https://themmacommunity.com/forums/

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:59 pm

talkin bout this place in hibernation mode... where is Vutu?

Hope he's all right an cuttin dat grass

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:40 pm

Lol, with vutu that would be a euphemism for cunnilingus
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”