Why are White Men So Angry?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: Why are White Men So Angry?

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:07 pm

Because fuck you, that's why
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:13 pm

onetrickpony wrote:
Masato wrote:
onetrickpony wrote:I used to be an angry white man.

Everything that bothered me was fuel for my seething hatred and rage.

One afternoon I was walking through my backyard and I had an epiphany. I suddenly came to the realization that my festering hostility was controlling my life and making me miserable. At that moment I decided to let my anger flow through me and refused to let the years of resentment and disgust I felt for others run my life.

It was fucking incredible. I felt like a thousand pound weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I didn’t forgive the horrible things that had been done to me but chose to let it pass through instead of holding it inside.

I can’t explain how life changing this moment was or how insane that it happened during a single step towards my garage.

Pain and rage have their purpose, but each individual has to decide if holding on to the past makes you a better person or is it dragging you down a path that you shouldn’t be on.

Hey man this is great. Like really great.

Thanks for sharing that is inspiring. Sometimes I think Life is just a big exercise in letting go of all the weights we carry around with us. Many we don't even know we're carrying.

Wishing you well bro. Hope to see you around more. My intention for this forum was more than just for jokes etc. It doesn't always turn out that way lol but when it hits the mark I think its valuable.

Thanks brother.

I have no problem in sharing any personal epiphanies I’ve had with the hope that they may help someone else.

Honestly, I find it strange how dead this place is.

The ug, tmmac and sherdog members all constantly complain about being censored and this forum seems to be the promised land.

No one on those forums know about this place! I never posted at the UG, and Sherdog was a lifetime ago, I don't even lurk there anymore at all. Some on TMMAC have figured it out but I don't openly promote it. This place is small greatly because I am a shitty marketer, lol

I think it seems lame to promote one's own forum on another forum, but if any of you cats wanna throw some shoutouts on other big forums be my guest let's see what it may bring.

Your post inspired me actually, I made a twitter post to boost more eyes on this place :D

thanks onetrickpony, see ya around

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:13 am

I drop the name from time to time but hardly what I'd call promoting. I reckon if we get too big censorship is inevitable.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:40 pm

Som-Pong wrote: I reckon if we get too big censorship is inevitable.

What would make it inevitable? I'm committed to the concept. Its not like I'm running a business or investing in a brand here. (not anymore, anyway lol)

The only reason I can think is if I get successful in my own personal/professional ambitions, and connection to this place can light me perhaps dangerously out of context, would I maybe just shut the whole thing down

I wonder about that sometimes, if I get a big contract somewhere but they find out about this forum and associate me with whatever people have said or shared in whatever context of the day. Its no secret things are really getting thought-policed, I heard YouTube recently made a huge censor sweep and took down millions of vids. That would be interesting to see overall what trending topics were targeted the most, what they are risking their brand for to scrub from the net.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:08 am

Anything that’s not “progressive”

Joe Mama

Postby Joe Mama » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:00 pm

Masato wrote:
onetrickpony wrote:
Masato wrote:
Hey man this is great. Like really great.

Thanks for sharing that is inspiring. Sometimes I think Life is just a big exercise in letting go of all the weights we carry around with us. Many we don't even know we're carrying.

Wishing you well bro. Hope to see you around more. My intention for this forum was more than just for jokes etc. It doesn't always turn out that way lol but when it hits the mark I think its valuable.

Thanks brother.

I have no problem in sharing any personal epiphanies I’ve had with the hope that they may help someone else.

The ug, tmmac and sherdog members all constantly complain about being censored and this forum seems to be the promised land.

No one on those forums know about this place! I never posted at the UG, and Sherdog was a lifetime ago, I don't even lurk there anymore at all. Some on TMMAC have figured it out but I don't openly promote it. This place is small greatly because I am a shitty marketer, lol

I think it seems lame to promote one's own forum on another forum, but if any of you cats wanna throw some shoutouts on other big forums be my guest let's see what it may bring.

Your post inspired me actually, I made a twitter post to boost more eyes on this place :D

How *is* your marketing plan? Do you have one?
I guess thats a pointed question not only to this place, but also your other ventures that you are pursuing.
What is the 'purpose' of getting more posters here? Do you ever have plans of monetizing it via ad revenue? (If not - why?)
What/how are you promoting and marketing your other ventures?

I only ask these questions, because I am right on the cusp of learning and implementing these same questions and answers towards my own upcoming ventures.
We have spoken in the past over the years about finally shitting or getting off the pot and my time is rapidly approaching. You sir have already (more than) taken those first steps. One thing I want when I step off that ledge is success. I want YOU to have success.
You have an amazing product outside of here.
You have (the potential) to have an even more amazing product with what you have here.
A plan would help identify the *what* you are trying to accomplish and help provide a roadmap on how to ultimately get there :)

If you have any other questions or want to collaborate further, you know how to get ahold of me :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:08 pm

Joe Mama wrote:
Masato wrote:
onetrickpony wrote:
Thanks brother.

How *is* your marketing plan? Do you have one?
I guess thats a pointed question not only to this place, but also your other ventures that you are pursuing.
What is the 'purpose' of getting more posters here? Do you ever have plans of monetizing it via ad revenue? (If not - why?)
What/how are you promoting and marketing your other ventures?

I only ask these questions, because I am right on the cusp of learning and implementing these same questions and answers towards my own upcoming ventures.
We have spoken in the past over the years about finally shitting or getting off the pot and my time is rapidly approaching. You sir have already (more than) taken those first steps. One thing I want when I step off that ledge is success. I want YOU to have success.
You have an amazing product outside of here.
You have (the potential) to have an even more amazing product with what you have here.
A plan would help identify the *what* you are trying to accomplish and help provide a roadmap on how to ultimately get there :)

If you have any other questions or want to collaborate further, you know how to get ahold of me :D

Hey Joe, very cool thanks

Honestly this place and even the Masato Toys name is not on my horizons at all for growth and development, not anymore.. This forum is just for fun and because I love forums but hate modding/censorship. I feel proud to offer a safe place for people who also love forums but hate modding, even if it stays humble. Band of the banned, because free thinkers aren't welcome in mainstream its all herd mentality or not. But since you asked, yeah its sad I truly have zero marketing plan to build this forum right now lol. Any ideas would be nice, I don't want to grow huge but a little more juice would be nice to keep the concept flowing. I've never been good at marketing Masato Toys stuff, Ben and I have sold like less than 10 of those books for all the work we put in, lol

The project you just helped out on however is my professional career and for that I am preparing to go balls out with marketing. My wife has had huge success with this social media guru who showed her how to use facebook and other social media to its full potential and man there are some tricks. You start collecting emails and setting up automatic shoutouts based on their attention on your content. There is a whole strategy to hook them and reel them in, get them seeing bigger and bigger content etc and it seems it really does work. My clients are mostly on LinkedIn, so I hope to learn how to maximize that in hopefully some similar ways. Also considering actually going to some of the many agencies in Toronto here, there are lots and they are major. Easy really to come in and meet the crew, shake hands etc maybe leave some parting info about the brand etc. Also looking at hiring a Producer-type who knows the industry well and can do the schmoozing and cold calling for us. I've seen another team in my field who has done this and is having good success. Its weird, I didn't have to do shit all for marketing for like 10 full years. My name got in certain currents and the work came to me. Then the industry changed and those currents dried up and I am just realizing now if I don't learn how to market myself fast I will be dead in the water.

Another project I am planning/learning to market is my feature screenplay trilogy project. I just need some money now to build a website for all the content, then I plan to try to market the shit out of it. Will be loads of fun, I'm super proud of it it is my best work I've been growing for over 20 years now. Finally ready to start pitching. The goal is to get enough credible attention on it to justify getting a manager. So I'll be pumping the website hardcore.

Lots of challenges to look forward to

Ultimately, I am learning that the #1 key to managing is psychological; you don't try some marketing tactics and hope they work. You DECIDE you ARE GOING TO make something work, and refuse to accept any other thought. You work hard, do your marketing, pay close attention to what works and doesn't work, keep adapting, keep pushing Rocky style. I really think once we lock into that mentality things move a lot faster, luck comes our way.

Curious as to your endeavors man, lets for sure chat here and figure out how to make our stuff work and come together. I launch the prject you helped on early July. We have a person in mind for a producer role, gonna pitch the idea to her soon if she's interested it would be a score, she even looks like Pepper Potts lol

penxv

Postby penxv » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:07 am

I think people like their bubbles and they aren't really ready for the heat... but you're never really ready for the heat.

penxv

Postby penxv » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:14 am

Plus you're guaranteed to draw spook attention having a forum where people aren't buying the 9/11 clownshow. Most plebs aren't going to be too excited about exposing themselves as wrongthinkers.

penxv

Postby penxv » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:16 am

Thats why vutu and friends are here.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”