Why is Batman obsessed with bats?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Rosella

Why is Batman obsessed with bats?

Postby Rosella » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:14 am

My kid like batman ,in his room he collected many cheap batman action figures,one day he asks me a question about batman, why he finially obsessed with bats.Some story .i am confused which is right ? Some one know it ?

1 . Because he was very, VERY afraid of them as a child.

Wayne manor is built over a cave system, One day, while playing in the yard, little Bruce fell through the roof of a tunnel. He didn’t hurt himself, but he did wake up a large swarm of bats, who then flew out of the cave shrieking at the top of their little lungs. He was terrified of bats from that day onward.

2. In his first outing to patrol the city and learn the terrain, he was shanked in the leg by an underage prostitute. If he got back again home, he shut themselves in the study plus started moping. While having been moping, a large softball bat crashed through the home windows. It flew around the particular room and squeaked the few times before soaring back out. Bruce understood can kill the pet easy,

But he could not. He couldn’t move in all. Having been too frightened.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:46 am

This is all news st me.

*Masato - how do you think Rosella's action figures stack up to your own Masato Toys work?
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:54 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:This is all news st me.

*Masato - how do you think Rosella's action figures stack up to your own Masato Toys work?

At first I thought wow she has way more, but then I realized I've made a fuck of a lot of action figures over the years, lol

Also hers are maybe not so funny.

And mine are way more rare/hard to get a hold of.

I actually did make a Batman action figure once, and to be perfectly honest its way cooler than any of the ones on that site.

As far as trollbots go however, I did find the OP pretty funny and original, I actually lol'd.

onetrickpony

Postby onetrickpony » Thu May 09, 2019 6:00 pm

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:This is all news st me.

At first I thought wow she has way more, but then I realized I've made a fuck of a lot of action figures over the years, lol

Also hers are maybe not so funny.

And mine are way more rare/hard to get a hold of.

I actually did make a Batman action figure once, and to be perfectly honest its way cooler than any of the ones on that site.

As far as trollbots go however, I did find the OP pretty funny and original, I actually lol'd.

That figure is awesome.

My favourite Batman is from the dark knight returns. Old, tired, broken, fully aware that his current methods would have been abhorrent to the man he used to be but so full of disgust and anger about the way society has gone that he refuses to stop fighting.

His fight with superman gave me goosebumps when I read it (way back in the 90’s) and the Armor figures that came out were well done.

The dark knight returns was made into animated feature a few years ago (with Robocops Peter Weller voicing bats) and they did a phenomenal job. If you haven’t watched it I’d highly recommend checking it out.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun May 19, 2019 5:29 pm

Apparently they're making a Batwoman TV series. This trailer reaction vid is total jokes! LOL

Return to “Anarchy Zone”