Hey Fatbody

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Hey Fatbody

Postby Masato » Sun May 26, 2019 4:01 pm

Hillbilly wrote:I'd appreciate it if my avatar could be one of penxv's super yuppy foodie pics.

Thanks.

Hey Hillbilly, here is your avatar.

I'm not making any more, take it or leave it.

As for Shifty's av, well dude was being a cunt about it on the wrong day, pissed me off tbh. didn't appreciate orders so he can find his own avatar if he likes. There are lots lol I don't think Thug Rose is coming back though
I'm retired from avatar making like BJ Penn retired from fighting.

Hillbilly

Postby Hillbilly » Sun May 26, 2019 11:50 pm

I appreciate it.

Hillbilly

Postby Hillbilly » Sun May 26, 2019 11:52 pm

I also appreciate you snubbing annoying assholes. We need more of that.

Hillbilly

Postby Hillbilly » Mon May 27, 2019 12:23 am

Charles Misdemeanor Bennett has been my newest victim. He seems to be ducking a bare knuckle match with me pretty hard. He called me a "kunt" on fb and then blocked me with no chance to retort. I think I could take him out with my range.

Shifty D

Postby Shifty D » Mon May 27, 2019 2:19 am

Masato wrote:As for Shifty's av, well dude was being a cunt about it on the wrong day, pissed me off tbh. didn't appreciate orders so he can find his own avatar if he likes. There are lots lol I don't think Thug Rose is coming back though
I'm retired from avatar making like BJ Penn retired from fighting.

Harsh. I thought this place was about being thicker skinned and non-snowflake types. Never saw masato to get so angry, was only busting your balls

Shifty D

Postby Shifty D » Mon May 27, 2019 3:09 am

I was actually trying to be nicer here than usual. If you knew my username at Sherdog you might not let me join lol. My life is kind of shitty sometimes so I like forums to let off some steam. I'll try to be nicer

Hillbilly couldn't bare knuckle your way out of a wet paper bag.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon May 27, 2019 12:40 pm

I think you guys are being pretty hard on the D-man.

What with him, you know, being a newcomer here and all.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 27, 2019 1:42 pm

Good ol' Uncle Mega :D

Hey Shifty I'm sorry dude. Wading through a bit of shit on my side here too, like I said was in a rough mood I could tell you were just jokin around.

I did have an idea for a cool Thug Rose avatar but I can't find the source gif! It was this cool gif where she does a spin kick for the camera, but she starts the kick in MMA gear, then transforms by the end of the kick into some sexy evening wear. Then reverse the kick back into MMA attire. Was very cool but I can't fuckin find it now! lol

My avatar skills are getting crappier like BJ Penn's comebacks lol

If I were you guys I would stop clipping coupons and find yourself something you actually like lol
(though I did kind of like Hillbilly's, but I don't know the dude. You guys say he's FatBody but I don't know who that is either. I also don't know who the dude is in the OP photo, or who grew those mushrooms or who made the pizza for who and why you call it a clam pie.

Actually I'm pretty lost on this whole thread to be honest, but its nice to see everyone stop fighting and someone even got a free avatar out of it :D

Who is Charles Misdemeanor Bennett? Like Charles Krazy Horse Bennett??
I am a fan of that guy lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 27, 2019 1:47 pm

Shifty D wrote:I was actually trying to be nicer here than usual. If you knew my username at Sherdog you might not let me join lol. My life is kind of shitty sometimes so I like forums to let off some steam. I'll try to be nicer

How is your life shitty sometimes?

Forums are good to let off steam but also a good place to talk and share things we can't always talk and share with real life folks. If it wasn't for forums I may have gone completely mad when I was neck-deep in 9/11 and conspiracy info lol

Good guys like Mega and Som have kept me sane over the years, lol, will always be grateful to them for that at least

Joe Mama

Postby Joe Mama » Mon May 27, 2019 2:44 pm

Shifty D wrote:I was actually trying to be nicer here than usual. If you knew my username at Sherdog you might not let me join lol. My life is kind of shitty sometimes so I like forums to let off some steam. I'll try to be nicer

Josh? Is that you?

Fuck off.
(Mildly)

Return to “Anarchy Zone”