Star Trek; PICARD Teaser/Trailer

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Star Trek; PICARD Teaser/Trailer

Postby Masato » Fri May 24, 2019 7:51 pm

Badass, I didn't know this was real.

Not a huge Trekkie but I watched that Next Generation series after-schooldays as a teen and loved it. Big fan of Picard as a character, some great stuff in there to work with. Another show I may break my no-TV habit for

onetrickpony

Postby onetrickpony » Sun May 26, 2019 3:20 am

Masato wrote:Badass, I didn't know this was real.

Not a huge Trekkie but I watched that Next Generation series after-schooldays as a teen and loved it. Big fan of Picard as a character, some great stuff in there to work with. Another show I may break my no-TV habit for

I hope it’s good. Patrick Stewart is an awesome dude.

His Instagram is wonderful and the relationship he and Ian McKellen have is amazing.

Star Trek has had a good run as of late. I really like discovery and don’t understand the hate it gets.

Shifty D

Postby Shifty D » Mon May 27, 2019 2:17 am

hey dickface one trick pony, thanks for ruining Picard, Professor X, and Gandalf for me all in one post. Are they a couple then or what?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 27, 2019 2:26 pm

Shifty D wrote:hey dickface one trick pony, thanks for ruining Picard, Professor X, and Gandalf for me all in one post. Are they a couple then or what?

LOL

I don't wanna know either

I tried to pitch a new Star Trek series once/tried to get Wil Wheaton a job again :D

would you have watched this show??

I would have loved a show like this, I think I could even write some good episodes... but I'll take a Picard spinoff happily.
(Just don't post anything of him doing anything overly gay lol)

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon May 27, 2019 4:06 pm

What, you don't like the idea of him having Ian McKellans dick in his mouth?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Shifty D

Postby Shifty D » Tue May 28, 2019 2:07 am

Canuckster wrote:What, you don't like the idea of him having Ian McKellans dick in his mouth?

Ruthless. Next you're going to start telling us some of the original Star Trek crew were gay.

onetrickpony

Postby onetrickpony » Tue May 28, 2019 7:36 pm

Shifty D wrote:hey dickface one trick pony, thanks for ruining Picard, Professor X, and Gandalf for me all in one post. Are they a couple then or what?

No, Stewart is happily married. They’re just great friends who accept each other’s preferences for banging pussy or ass.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed May 29, 2019 12:14 am

They're bumbuddies
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”