Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:00 am

penxv wrote:Yeah. Posting here http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-16616.html

Thank God he is okay.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:04 am

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Yes they accidentally made him a mod a few years back. He told the story a few years ago but I forget the details.

Maybe he's being detained somewhere? I know I'm not planning on talking about this stuff online myself anymore.

for realz?

hmm why not. Would absolutely love to hear your thoughts. Is now perhaps the MOST crucial time to speak up? Or has it become so 1984 that it is in fact foolish already?

I have no answers, we are living in crazy times

but hespect the Uncle

1984 was a long time ago.

I only know of a mighty and virtuous nation following God's Manifest Destiny. Thank you Jesus!
el rey del mambo

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:43 am

penxv wrote:How did you become a mod at the underground?

I was a moderator of a couple of sub-forums, the main one being the Conspiracy Ground, this also gave me mod powers on the main forums, and a red name. My powers were reduced to the sub-forums after people bitched and moaned about it.

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums ... 249?pc=388

Also, could you explain to me how Q is a thing that I should pay attention to as opposed to a thing that only retards could possibly pay attention to?

That thread was made almost a year ago, and it was one of the last threads I ever made there.

Q was the latest thing back then, and I thought it would get some good responses from both the haters and the supporters.

I also made threads there about Michelle Obama being a man, and the Flat Earth being real. Not because I believed or knew that either thing was true, but because they were likely to generate a lot of responses and make some people think outside the square for a change.

I was on the fence about Q for the first few weeks, but soon concluded that it was most likely just some trolls.

And, thanks to everyone who was concerned about my well-being. I've actually been posting here every now and then over the past few weeks.

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:58 pm

As someone who has previously bought into the cult of Q but now recognizes it for the sham that it is... what was it that was originally appealing about Q as a hero/leader? Which tactics used by this psyop were effective at compelling your faithfulness and devotion, however briefly?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:18 pm

penxv wrote:As someone who has previously bought into the cult of Q but now recognizes it for the sham that it is... what was it that was originally appealing about Q as a hero/leader? Which tactics used by this psyop were effective at compelling your faithfulness and devotion, however briefly?

because this is why

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:20 am

This new Epstein case suddenly brings some interest back to the Q narrative imo

Very crazy stuff

Good to see you around again Redneck

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:48 am

How is Q anything other than a psyop?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:09 am

penxv wrote:How is Q anything other than a psyop?

I agree but this Epstein story is dangling like a big fat carrot in from of our gullible asses right now lol

There was no evidence of 'Draining the Swamp' till now.

Lets see what happens.

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:13 am

I just want to know how Q appeals to people... it seems like you could shed some light.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”