Ey is down again.

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Ey is down again.

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:02 pm

evil-kungfool wrote:You guys on discord yet?

Don't even know what that is

Honestly I'm not looking to add to my online activity, forums etc I've done enough over the years lol. A little bit here, + some at the MMAC is more than enough. I don't even use Twitter anymore, used to post there lots. People saying there is all this new live chatroom tech that is blowing up but I'm just not interested.
Real Life FTW

Wouldn't mind a conspiracy forum to browse sometimes to get the latest buzz though
I'll see if I can track down that forum Enock told me about

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:05 pm

Could EY be some shill group paid for by the Vatican?

I always found it odd how persistent and stubborn he was insisting the value of the Catholic Church and how they are the only hope to resist the New Order or whatever you want to call it. Well beyond reason

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:40 pm

Anything's possible, my guess would be that if someone Jewish was responsible for this, they would have someone promoting Catholicism a la Alex Jones, David icke where you can dismiss the kooky bastard
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:28 pm

Fatbody isn't really online anymore eh guys. Must not have the time with his high level Jew responsibilities and all.

We should cherish the time he did spend with us.
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:57 pm

That sounds like fatbody alt talk to me
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:59 pm

Look like he's back up now lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:00 pm

From karasu

I do not think it a stretch of the imagination to suppose that their were possibly nefarious elements at work which would wish to silence the voice of this fine forum

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:02 pm

Canuckster wrote:From karasu

I do not think it a stretch of the imagination to suppose that their were possibly nefarious elements at work which would wish to silence the voice of this fine forum

lol
right on cue as predicted

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:18 pm

My 2 cents

Today, 05:16 PMPost: #3
canuckster Online
Warning Level: 0%
RE: So... What happened?
Word on the street is that every once in a while the people who manage this forum execute a false flag narrative by taking down the site for a few days to make the genuine members (actual people) here believe that the illuminati take this site seriously and that the content here is of such a dangerous nature that it requires a slap on the wrist with a takedown every now and again.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:43 pm

Masato wrote:Does anyone here still post at EY, and if so is EY still advocating that the Vatican and Catholicism is the answer to the world's problems?

I post on a couple of his HK threads, since I'm like, up to date on that shit.

Hey did Canuckster get another new avatar? Must be nice.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”