Ey is down again.

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
evil-kungfool

Re: Ey is down again.

Postby evil-kungfool » Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:57 pm

http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-17078.html

karasu wrote:You made some derogatory commentary against this fine forum which I feel was unreasonable and mean spirited.

while other forums have censored me for no good reason this Fine Forum kindly welcomed me allowing me to express myself without threat of censorship.

There seems to be no unprofessional bias based system of moderation h ere and everyone is EQUALLY allowed to express their own unique individual perspective.

I have observe that there is no unprofessional favoritism here. This is not some boring echo-chamber yet is a forum of diverse perspective where it is uncommon for one to make vulgar insult and attack against another for expressing his individual ideas.

One does not need fear being BANNED because of his personal ideology in politics, sport, or other social interest.

:shock: What is happening to me? :?

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:02 pm

karasu wrote:not really. If the wealth were shared then Capitalist Joe Sixpack wouldn't be suffering BANKRUPTCY due to himself or loved one suffering the misfortune of illness or accident injury.

karasu wrote:Warren Buffett on wealth inequality: 'A rich family' takes care of its own and the US should too.-----

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/26/warren-b...s-own.html

USA is not doing that. As Pug has keenly observed, the USA Capitalism not "for the people by the people" but instead became for "For the Elite by the peasantry"

Huh... I've heard these exact talking point and phrases before. It's almost like the writing style of someone else I know, but with better punctuation.

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:57 pm

penxv wrote:Redneck is a Fatbody/EY alt and he's making a show of himself presently on the OG.

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums ... ck:2798462

Looks like he's trying to be the conspiracy guy on the UG. Typical gatekeeper move. He clearly loves cock.

haha

I like to fuck around and mess with the fellas that are messing with him
them fellers carry pitchforks and torches towards anybody who doesn't toe the official narrative line...they get so pissed at me for "asking questions"

I don't take anybody seriously on any of these forums...can't tell a troll from a hole in the wall

Whoever that redneck is, he has some stalkers/psychos groveling for his attention.

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:59 pm

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Fatbody is the only high level Jew I ever met online or otherwise who was willing to speak candidly about Jewish power and why the conquest of the goyim was necessary. I respect him for that. Said he might even put in a word for me when the day comes. I think Penxv is just sour because Fatty won't let the Rory Singer fight go.

Can't imagine any 'High Level Jews' spending their time posting on fight forums, arguing about the crap people find on the net all day every day lol

probably have more important things to do

high level jew
that phrase cracks me up

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:53 pm

Rambo John J wrote:
penxv wrote:Redneck is a Fatbody/EY alt and he's making a show of himself presently on the OG.

Looks like he's trying to be the conspiracy guy on the UG. Typical gatekeeper move. He clearly loves cock.

haha

them fellers carry pitchforks and torches towards anybody who doesn't toe the official narrative line...they get so pissed at me for "asking questions"

I don't take anybody seriously on any of these forums...can't tell a troll from a hole in the wall

Whoever that redneck is, he has some stalkers/psychos groveling for his attention.

That bloodfist guy is doing a good job of accidentally hitting the mark on page 8...

"Normal is boring. This little feud been going on for 15 years and has a very colorful backstory.

Sadly, the fat man is on the run again, so you may not see many more fireworks."

And in response to an "ok, boomer" meme...

"lol. I'd rather be WHATEVER you guys think I am than what Fatty actually is. ^"

Dude was subconsciously on a roll there for a bit.

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:08 pm

penxv wrote:
Rambo John J wrote:

haha

That bloodfist guy is doing a good job of accidentally hitting the mark on page 8...

"Normal is boring. This little feud been going on for 15 years and has a very colorful backstory.

Sadly, the fat man is on the run again, so you may not see many more fireworks."

"lol. I'd rather be WHATEVER you guys think I am than what Fatty actually is. ^"

interesting
bloodfist is a sick puppy is all I know
obsessed is an understatement
Fancies himself a superhero to save the world from any conspiratorial thinking regardless of facts
he speaks of sodomizing opponents in relation to how badass he wins arguments quite often....cringey to say the least

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:42 pm

Rambo John J wrote:
penxv wrote:
Rambo John J wrote:haha

interesting
Fancies himself a superhero to save the world from any conspiratorial thinking regardless of facts
he speaks of sodomizing opponents in relation to how badass he wins arguments quite often....cringey to say the least

I'm sure he's an idiot.

It's illuminative of the whole shtick. The whole point of the Redneck alt and others like it is to keep the J's firmly in their own retarded bubble. It would never occur to bloodfist that he is arguing with another Jew that is pretending to be an anti-Semitic holocaust denier... but that is what's going on in that thread.

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:54 am

penxv wrote:
Rambo John J wrote:
penxv wrote:

interesting

I'm sure he's an idiot.

It's illuminative of the whole shtick. The whole point of the Redneck alt and others like it is to keep the J's firmly in their own retarded bubble. It would never occur to bloodfist that he is arguing with another Jew that is pretending to be an anti-Semitic holocaust denier... but that is what's going on in that thread.

ah
then the irony is thick
I have warned anybody(especially the guys with hard ons for "redneck") with rustled jimmies in any "conspiracy" thread that they should not take text on a screen(internet) serious. Shit is a game within a game, and the more you think you know the less you actually understand who and what you are talking to.

its a crazy place

Return to “Anarchy Zone”