such a creepy movie
good one though

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:52 am

Rambo John J wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

such a creepy movie
good one though

I plan on being one of the ones that survives this and heads underground. ;)
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:53 am

Masato wrote:Stuff is getting cancelled everywhere here... schools are closed for 3 weeks now.

went to jitz tonight anyways

It's a weird paradox, on one hand it's smart to not gamble, on the other hand if everyone panics and cancels/closes everything, our whole society is way more fucked and more damage will be done.

I can't bear to turn on the MSM - are they going full retard? lol is CNN now the Coronavirus Network?

Ah Jeezus Masato, you didn't. Jeezus. Masato!
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:26 pm

haven't watched, bookmarking for later

US enabling BIO-PATRIOT ACT

I don't know what it is but has caught my attention:

edit; just started... what a jokey intro, lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:44 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:Stuff is getting cancelled everywhere here... schools are closed for 3 weeks now.

It's a weird paradox, on one hand it's smart to not gamble, on the other hand if everyone panics and cancels/closes everything, our whole society is way more fucked and more damage will be done.

I can't bear to turn on the MSM - are they going full retard? lol is CNN now the Coronavirus Network?

went to jitz? yes I did

It was the last class, the coach closed it after that lol. He is spooked, he didn't roll with anyone.

My wife's business also has lots of classes, she is keeping them going with mixed reactions, some thankful, others not. We'll see in the end how many don't show. I leave here in about 30 minutes to teach my drawing class, we'll see who shows up. I emailed everyone saying if you/your family are in good health that they are welcome to come.

BTW, my dad lives on the Island not far from you and says the reaction is almost non-existent there, life is going on normally. What do you see in Horseshoe Bay/Vancouver?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:00 pm

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

went to jitz? yes I did

It was the last class, the coach closed it after that lol. He is spooked, he didn't roll with anyone.

My wife's business also has lots of classes, she is keeping them going with mixed reactions, some thankful, others not. We'll see in the end how many don't show. I leave here in about 30 minutes to teach my drawing class, we'll see who shows up. I emailed everyone saying if you/your family are in good health that they are welcome to come.

BTW, my dad lives on the Island not far from you and says the reaction is almost non-existent there, life is going on normally. What do you see in Horseshoe Bay/Vancouver?

Well it's pretty normal here too Mas....if you don't need toilet paper! It's panic city for that stuff ffs.

I just think grappling in the worst pandemic since the 1918 Spanish Flu outbreak is kind of risky I guess, that's why I piped up. I had the Swine Flu in '09 and I don't want to get this thing myself, I'll give this one a pass.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:58 pm

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:20 pm

About half my students showed up today.

interesting... seems split, half of people here are cancelling everything and stocking up, the other half seem to think its way overdone and folks are going a bit overboard.

I could imagine an Aesop's Fable showing the wisdom or foolishness of either group, lol

Time will tell

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:24 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

went to jitz? yes I did

Well it's pretty normal here too Mas....if you don't need toilet paper! It's panic city for that stuff ffs.

I just think grappling in the worst pandemic since the 1918 Spanish Flu outbreak is kind of risky I guess, that's why I piped up. I had the Swine Flu in '09 and I don't want to get this thing myself, I'll give this one a pass.

Are the ferries still running?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:38 pm

Dont you mean fairies?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”