Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Chris G

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Chris G » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:37 pm

The Coronavirus play in a nutshell.

They are going to declare victory in a few weeks, but INSIST that we all have mandatory vaxx.

Mandatory vaxx. Mandatory quarantine (any time the government orders it, like for e.g. when there are large protests).

And soon... I expect the economic devastation to empower globalist institutions and the final push towards new world reserve currency. Cashless.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:16 pm

Sweden alone hasn't shut down and are going the herd immunity route. It'll be interesting to track their numbers and compare them to their Scandinavian neighbors:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
el rey del mambo

penxv

Postby penxv » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:29 am

Canuckster wrote:I think everyone being home with nothing to do but browse online may backfire in an absolutely massive way, I just had a conversation with an old friend on Facebook who I would NEVER have guessed would have an interest in anything like this stuff but she ended up sending me a David icke link and she doesn't buy any of this bullshit.

All of these dudes that used to work all day have got nothing to really do but research conspiracy theories.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:59 am

https://www.thenation.com/article/polit ... -pandemic/

The Pentagon warned the White House about a shortage of ventilators, face masks, and hospital beds in 2017—but the Trump administration did nothing.

The document:

https://www.scribd.com/document/4544228 ... a-Response
el rey del mambo

Chris G

Postby Chris G » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:10 am

Coronavirus is Another Live Drill

by Henry Makow PHD

A sad commentary on the state of the press that no reporters thought to visit "the centre of the crisis." This was left to a lowly youtuber, Jason Goodman who wandered around the building for 40 minutes and found it as sleepy as a Cape Cod fishing village in July. (See his video below this article.)

There were ten ambulances parked around but none coming or going. Crickets.

No sign of the "refrigerated truck at Elmhurst Hospital to be used for holding deceased bodies." He spoke to some paramedics who were clearly following a script. Doctors were tight lipped, afraid to say a word.

You'd think that a time when the nation was supposed to "pull together" people wouldn't act as though they would lose their jobs if they told the truth.

Isn't that how Communism works? Throw everyone out of work. Then you don't have a job unless you parrot the party line.

He points out that Coleen Smith is a simulation expert. Her claim that the hospital was running out of respirators was contradicted by the city hospital board, indicating they hadn't got the memo. He wonders why the ambulances are idle after Smith claimed the transfer of the 30 patients to other hospitals was "a bright spot in the long fight."

He questions why the NY Times filmed her in front of a restaurant called "A Taste of China."

SATANISTS

We are all engaged in a simulation because for Kabbalists, all life is a simulation of whatever their warped minds can conceive. They think they're God and saying makes it so. They define reality according to their interests. Their agenda is to enslave humanity...I think you can see where all this may be going....

We have been living in a Kabbalist simulation for quite some time. The world wars. The Cold War. The false flag terror and psyops. Erotomania. Watergate. Hollywood, TV and the music industry.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:31 pm

oh no, another Henry Makow fan! lol this could get good.

Canuckster posts a lot of Makow, I'd be curious as to how you 2 perceive him. He is interesting to say the least

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:37 pm

Maybe this is actually Henry makow.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:54 pm

Get ready folks... saw this at the pharmacy last night:

today at Tim Hortons as I was counting my coins, the lady asked if I could use debit or credit instead. I said no and cancelled the order. Then she followed me and said I could still pay with cash, oh good I said and bought the stuff

I can see killing cash and going full e-currency very fast. That whole 'tap' thing where you don't even have to touch the keypad etc

global economy next

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:55 pm

Canuckster wrote:Maybe this is actually Henry makow.

I never imagined Henry Makow would be capable of such a jolly smile

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:06 pm

That pic isn't him
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”