Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:34 pm

Bill Gates should be forced to publicly explain his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, among a host of other things

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:36 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:11 pm

A good friend of mine wrote this about the situation:

https://thesojournie.wordpress.com/2020 ... -part-two/

He also just had a baby, his first! They live on some eco-property he made himself somewhere on the east coast I forget which province. Very cool guy

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:28 pm

This story just made it into NewsWeek somehow... interesting.

This should have been front page headlines weeks ago imo:

DR. FAUCI BACKED CONTROVERSIAL WUHAN LAB WITH MILLIONS OF U.S. DOLLARS FOR RISKY CORONAVIRUS RESEARCH

https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-backe ... fq_pNmuMFQ

In 2019, with the backing of NIAID, the organization led by Dr. Fauci, the National Institutes of Health committed $3.7 million over six years for research that included some gain-of-function work. The program followed another $3.7 million, 5-year project for collecting and studying bat coronaviruses, which ended in 2019, bringing the total to $7.4 million.

The NIH research consisted of two parts. The first part began in 2014 and involved surveillance of bat coronaviruses, and had a budget of $3.7 million. The program funded Shi Zheng-Li, a virologist at the Wuhan lab, and other researchers to investigate and catalogue bat coronaviruses in the wild. This part of the project was completed in 2019.

A second phase of the project, beginning that year, included additional surveillance work but also gain-of-function research for the purpose of understanding how bat coronaviruses could mutate to attack humans.

The project proposal states: "We will use S protein sequence data, infectious clone technology, in vitro and in vivo infection experiments and analysis of receptor binding to test the hypothesis that % divergence thresholds in S protein sequences predict spillover potential."

In layman's terms, "spillover potential" refers to the ability of a virus to jump from animals to humans, which requires that the virus be able to receptors in the cells of humans. SARS-CoV-2, for instance, is adept at binding to the ACE2 receptor in human lungs and other organs.

According to Richard Ebright, an infectious disease expert at Rutgers University, the project description refers to experiments that would enhance the ability of bat coronavirus to infect human cells and laboratory animals using techniques of genetic engineering. In the wake of the pandemic, that is a noteworthy detail.

ARE YOU STILL A COINCIDENCE THEORIST???? :D :D

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:19 am

Masato wrote:Bill Gates should be forced to publicly explain his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, among a host of other things

it is so bizarre
and obvious

these are not coincidences folks

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:23 am

Masato wrote:Just a thought... everyone is going all hero-worship thanking and praising the frontline workers, and granted yes they are putting themselves at risk and I thank them all for not pussying out so I can still buy food and gas and those at the hospital can get the help etc.

But where is the praise and thank you's for all the people who have given up their jobs and income for this, have stopped making money entirely, closed their stores, and thrown themselves into poverty and unemployment to 'keep people safe'? Seems to me that's also a pretty big sacrifice for the greater good, no? Maybe bigger.

Seriously, the front line workers are just doing their job for the most part, my 15 year old daughter is a 'frontline worker' ffs at the health food store here. But some have lost everything in the name of this pandemic reaction. Media keeps praising those who were lucky enough to simply keep their jobs, but not a boo of thanks or appreciation to the folks who have given up their whole livelihoods over this. Everyone has to work - I bet most frontline workers are there to pay their rent and not out of any altruism, so really who is really giving up more for this collective action? Who are the real 'heroes' here?

Now I hear the government here is talking of zapping up even more relief funds for frontline workers, but ffs they are already working - how about giving it to those who have given up their jobs and can't pay their rent instead?

Just a thought.

right on

and the aftermath of the "lockdown" is just in it's early phase

In my state they are talking about temp checks, medical history, and contact info just to go into a restaurant if they ever open them back up...that kills all restaurants in the state IMO

Absolute overreach

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:26 am

Here's an idea I can get behind.

No COVID-19 bailouts for firms that use tax havens, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says

"Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says his government will not allow companies that use offshore tax havens to receive COVID-19 bailout funds.

During the House of Commons’ first virtual sitting Tuesday, Trudeau was pressed by the Bloc Québécois to prevent companies that don’t pay their fair share of tax from benefitting from government aid.

“We will continue to ensure that those who need help will get it, but those who evade or avoid tax will not receive aid,” he said."

https://www.thestar.com/politics/2020/0 ... -says.html
el rey del mambo

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:57 pm

I talked to a guy from my works accounting department and our company is doing very well relative to others yet the economic losses are still enormous. 2020 is going to make 2008 seem like nothing.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri May 01, 2020 12:07 am

Fauci and birx both sit on the boards of gates foundations.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri May 01, 2020 12:03 pm

Infection Trajectory: See Which Countries are Flattening Their COVID-19 Curve

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/infect ... d19-curve/
el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”