Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Chris G

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Chris G » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:12 am

Canuckster wrote:Maybe this is actually Henry makow.

By applying my gut test, I can shut off the TV or put down the book.

A reader accuses me of insinuating New Age heresy
into my articles. I never said I was a church-going Christian.
I espouse a generic religion: an affirmation of God, whom I
equate with spiritual ideals like ultimate truth, justice, beauty
and love. I apply this gut test to everything.

The Illuminati are Satanists who have usurped God's place,
and inverted reality. They have denied our Divine Spirit
as a step toward dispossessing us.

God is perfection. We are motivated by a love of God, i.e. Perfection.

We have been brainwashed to reject terms like "God," but we can no more forego God than we can deny light, beauty or morality.

The esoteric goal of Judaism is to enslave and exploit humanity. (Only the initiated know this.)

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:31 am

Right out of the book of Revalation...
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/ ... h-vaccines

"The program to leverage immunization as an opportunity to establish digital identity was unveiled by ID2020 in partnership with the Bangladesh Government’s Access to Information (a2i) Program, the Directorate General of Health Services, and Gavi, according to the announcement.

Digital identity is a computerized record of who a person is, stored in a registry. It is used, in this case, to keep track of who has received vaccination."

https://www.pymnts.com/digital-identity ... y-in-2020/

"Who we are, where we’re headed and what this all looks like on the “other side” of the pandemic are topics on everyone’s mind right now.

So are vaccines.

So is online shopping, with urgency.

All of these subjects share a commonality: IDs...

“Digital ID is being defined and implemented today, and we recognize the importance of swift action to close the identity gap.” As noted in this space, immunization is serving as a platform for digital IDs, tied to birth registration and vaccinations to provide newborns with biometrically-underpinned digital identity."

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:11 pm

^^ I can dig it.

Still waiting to chat with my neighbour who I think believes this is actually the rapture.
I saw some locust vids a few weeks back, lol

I heard a rumor yesterday that the Canadian Military is coming to help (replace?) the police in attempt to clear crowds and keep people inside. I went to west Toronto waterfront a few days ago, it was pretty packed. Parking lots full, tons of people walking jogging biking rollerblading etc. The weather is getting warm I think people are starting to go out more and more

If Military comes and Martial Law is in place we will see some true historic shit.

Also heard that cops have started to give fines for groups travelling in vehicles, moms taking toddlers to the playground etc.

Granted these are just rumors so far I haven't seen any hard evidence of it yet.

My town's main waterfront is closed, but the trails behind my neighborhood are still open. Thank god, they are my sanctuary I've been going like twice a day since this all started

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1224

Chris G

Postby Chris G » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:55 pm

I love posting pics.
"Why did you abandon me? All I ever wanted was to grow up in your Communist paradise" (alleged conversation)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:06 pm

well, now he's bringing the communist paradise to Canada

I think that theory of Trudeau being Castro's boy to be very plausible

More possible evidence that countries are covertly intertwined way more than we are told imo

Here is Castro holding Justin as a baby:

Castro totally cucking Pierre's wife, lol:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:14 pm

In relevance to Coronavirus... lets say Castro really was Illuminati, or the CIA's man in Cuba, and the Trudeaus follow orders from the same authorities

I have long suspected that real power does not fly a flag or care about nationality, but rather lies in secret organizations that link and control many of the illusory nations and governments.

I find it interesting to speculate in this light what is being played here with this global coronashit. Of course its impossible to ever figure out a conclusive answer, so I try not to take such investigation seriously but for sure there is some shit on these sort of levels being played. I get so tired talking to my neighbors who still think this is 100% only about a virus and trust your government and TV to tell the truth

The world as we've been told is an illusion

So happy that a vast majority of folks on the forum see past that and can discuss freely and accordingly. We need that now imo.

Chris G

Postby Chris G » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:46 pm

Don't know how long this will stay online..

The people of the world are an audience to which the Illuminati entertain with propaganda. Just one of
the thousands of recent examples of this type of acting done for the public was President Bill Clinton’s
1995 State of the Union address. The speech was designed to push all of the warm fuzzy buttons of his
listening audience that he could. All the green lights for acceptance were systematically pushed by the
President’s speech with the help of a controlled congressional audience. The truth on the other hand
doesn’t always tickle the ear and warm the ego of its listeners. The light of truth in this book will be
too bright for some people who will want to return to the safe comfort of their darkness.
I am not a conspiracy theorist. I deal with real facts, not theory. Some of the people I write about, I
have met. Some of the people I expose are alive and very dangerous. The darkness has never liked the
light. Yet, many of the secrets of the Illuminati are locked up tightly simply because secrecy is a way
of life. It is such a way of life, that they resent the Carroll Quigleys and the James H. Billingtons who
want to tell real historical facts rather than doctored up stories and myths. I have been an intense
student of history since I could read, and I am deeply committed to the facts of history rather than the
cover stories the public is fed to manipulate them.
I do not fear the Illuminati taking over this country and doing away with the Constitution, because
they took over this country long ago, and the Constitution has not technically been in effect due to
Presidential emergency decrees since W.W. II. Being a follower of Christ does not mean we should
fear. Perfect love for Almighty God casts out our fear for the situation He has place us in. Don’t think
for a moment you are going to vote the Illuminati out of office. They control the major and minor
political parties. They control the process of government, they control the process of information
flow, they control the process of creating money and finally they control Christendom. (However,
God controls the hearts of His people.)
I have provided information on how to respond in some of my other writings. This book will not tell
you how to deal with the Illuminati families. This volume is simply the first of two volumes which is
published to give an overview of what the Illuminati is. In short the Illuminati are generational Satanic
bloodlines which have gained the most power. A generational Satanist described the Illuminati as "Satan’s elite."

https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-c...nFhTdMnD2k

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:09 pm

At my local bank, they are making people lineup OUTSIDE, with a 2m distance between each person in line.

My father-in-law counted 13 people in line today, do the math

I am also seeing this at Walmart and some supermarkets. This won't work for long I hope others see this

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:15 pm

That’s happening down here in Florida at Wal-Mart’s and Home Depot.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:15 pm

Mimi Susli aka Syrian Girl is doing a run through of the various conspiracy theories around this outbreak.

Part one:

el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”