Re: These guys worked together

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:20 am

History repeats itself

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:14 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:History repeats itself

Complete historical vilification aside, a modern day Hitler I think would beat Trump in an election right now lol

IMO many of his speeches are super interesting if you got the guts to just listen without the cartoon caricature version of history we've been programmed to react to getting in the way

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:17 pm

Hitler is the way

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:54 am

Been hearing some interesting things re; Floyd

Apparently he has a giant 33rd Degree Freemasonic Tattoo
Apparently the cop's mugshot doesn't look like him
Apparently George Floyd's supposed 3rd grade school teacher looks EXACTLY like a woman that keeps appearing on Anderson Cooper crisis actor scenes

It leads to a suspicion that the whole Floyd Death may have been staged in order to kickoff the race war in the midst of corona hysteria, media was ready

There is a bunch more, all kinda weak but I have seen enough crisis actor stuff to take it seriously.
Not gonna post for a bit cause I'm working and don't want to get too distracted but has anyone been following any of these theories?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:22 am

They definitely ignited this thing deliberately to kick off a neo Marxist cultural revolution using the race issue as cover; the entire globalist media and left wing intelligentsia are in on it and things are moving very quickly. This is what Peterson was warning us about, and he did say it was imminent. Still, I'm surprised they moved this quickly. And boy, did they ever shut him up.

I'm not sure where COVID fits into the picture yet, but I'm sure it does.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:24 am

Masato wrote:

Complete historical vilification aside, a modern day Hitler I think would beat Trump in an election right now lol

IMO many of his speeches are super interesting if you got the guts to just listen without the cartoon caricature version of history we've been programmed to react to getting in the way

This is the best one yet.

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:26 am

Masato wrote:

I'm completely immune to the programming. I think the communist insurgency will so sicken the average American that Trump will win, and win handily.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:00 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:

I'm completely immune to the programming. I think the communist insurgency will so sicken the average American that Trump will win, and win handily.

I sure fucking hope so. Communism is evil.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:47 pm

Masato wrote:

With how easy it is to brainwash the world today and how easy it is to get that message out to the entire world, I think Hitler would be much more likely to accomplish his goals

The man could speak his ass off and with how impressionable so many in this society are, young and old, he would have massive backings around the entire world

The best/worst part is he would do it behind the curtain of democracy until he got enough power and then the realness would come out and he'd already have twice+ the army he did, all waiting on his word

I don't think we would even know Hitler was Hitler until it was too late and he may actually gain the power to complete his goals over overthrowing those who were controlling him (my personal belief is Hitler at some point turned on those who were financing him and that's when shit hit the fan for him)

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:53 pm

Som-Pong wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:

I sure fucking hope so. Communism is evil.

I think that's because communism has evil conitatuons with it, the only reason communism is evil imho is because it has always been run under a dictatorship
I would argue capitalism is just as if not more evil (personally I believe even more)

A democratic anarchy is the answer but we will never see it because tptb will never allow it

As soon as you have a leader or head, the society has become corrupted and will eventually turn to evil

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”