Ever heard of Sharon Kinne?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Luigi

Ever heard of Sharon Kinne?

Postby Luigi » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:07 pm

Today I was curious if there were any female serial killers and there are but when I looked them up they seemed to all be ugly as an old boot. So I was then wondering if there were any hot female killers. I could only find one, but she has a pretty interesting story.

Long story short, Sharon Kinne was a sociopath woman who had affairs and was having an affair with another married man and decided to kill her husband and the wife of the other man. They didnt have great evidence on her so she was out on bail and escaped to Mexico. In Mexico she went around with pistols and killed a guy and wounded another, she claimed self defense but she was convicted and went to jail. The Mexican jail didnt have enough guards and the guards had a lax environment so during a power outage she was able to escape, and the guards didnt suspect anything until she didnt show up for two different role calls. Mexican authorities issued a manhunt but gave up after a month. That was 1965 and her whereabouts have been unknown ever since. She would be 80 today if still alive. She was fluent in Spanish and Mexican authorities think she escaped to Guatamala with the help of a Mexican boyfriend, however an alternative theory says the family of her victim broke her out of jail so they could kill her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharon_Kinne

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:27 pm

- I remember that Carla one. Dont know if she actually did the killing or helpeld!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:01 am

She reminds me a bit of Ike Godsey's eccentric wife Cora Beth on the Walton's.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:02 am

Edge Guerrero wrote:- I remember that Carla one. Dont know if she actually did the killing or helpeld!

She was more of a helper I think Edge. I believe she has been free for some time now. Living in Montreal I think.

We have very lenient sentencing for violent crime in Canada.
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:47 am

My gut tells me Carla was the leader of that particular endeavor
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”