Hear about this fireworks conspiracy/psyop?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
penxv

Hear about this fireworks conspiracy/psyop?

Postby penxv » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:32 am

Weird.

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:41 am

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2020/6/22 ... ern-cities

"The apparent trend, paired with a lack of clear information and a growing climate of distrust in institutions, has sparked some fairly extreme theories, including a potential police department psyop.

It is unfortunately not possible at this point to deliver a completely unambiguous explanation. There do, however, appear to be a number of more everyday factors at work.

In particular, several downstream consequences of the coronavirus pandemic may be contributing to firework noise. One is that people are spending more time at home, with more opportunity to notice things. For similar reasons, cities are quieter in general, which makes noises more noticeable. Kids have been stuck at home for months unable to attend school or hang out with friends in normal ways, and fireworks are a fun way to pass the time."

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:06 am

Setting a homeless person on fire with an explosive for laughs

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:08 pm

James Woods has been posting some horrific shit on Twitter lately... Every day multiple times a day posting vids of black folks being unimaginably violent.

I am not sure what his message is to be honest, but he seems pretty stuck on it

What I don't understand is that most of the vids he posts seem to be filmed by those committing the violent acts.

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:12 pm

Anyways, fireworks aren't cheap. My first thought was that the people setting them off are not the ones purchasing them.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:27 pm

penxv wrote:Anyways, fireworks aren't cheap. My first thought was that the people setting them off are not the ones purchasing them.

OK now I see where you're going with this... interesting.

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:54 am

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:40 am

Masato wrote:James Woods has been posting some horrific shit on Twitter lately... Every day multiple times a day posting vids of black folks being unimaginably violent.

What I don't understand is that most of the vids he posts seem to be filmed by those committing the violent acts.

I think he is trying to capture what is really going on right now and get the truth to the people. The media is reporting on the rioting like it's Woodstock, peace and love. They've been lying through their teeth about what is really going on as far as I can tell. I myself have always been a believer in getting the truth out at just about any cost, even posting beheading videos from Syria which got me in some deep shit. :)

But here then, this oughta cheer you up a little:

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:10 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:James Woods has been posting some horrific shit on Twitter lately... Every day multiple times a day posting vids of black folks being unimaginably violent.

I think he is trying to capture what is really going on right now and get the truth to the people. The media is reporting on the rioting like it's Woodstock, peace and love. They've been lying through their teeth about what is really going on as far as I can tell. I myself have always been a believer in getting the truth out at just about any cost, even posting beheading videos from Syria which got me in some deep shit. :)

Oh? that's interesting

Usually with MSM its the other way around; they ignore the peaceful protests, and focus on the 1% violence/agent provocateurs etc

I don't look at MSM much, especially lately, so I assumed the same, thought they were hyping up the violence. If you say they have flipped the script that is super curious

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:50 am

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Oh? that's interesting

Usually with MSM its the other way around; they ignore the peaceful protests, and focus on the 1% violence/agent provocateurs etc

I don't look at MSM much, especially lately, so I assumed the same, thought they were hyping up the violence. If you say they have flipped the script that is super curious

Woods is the king of the yo momma put down

el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”