Fuck 2020

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
penxv

Re: Fuck 2020

Postby penxv » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:10 am

Best time to be alive, honestly.

All the greats wanted to be here at the end.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:31 pm

Masato wrote:The arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell is also huge imo.

She was above Epstein imo, way above. Her Father was doing the same thing and was straight up MOSSAD. She had intimate dealings with Ehud Barak and the highest levels of Israeli power as well as Prince Andrew and the 'royal' family.

If they can prevent the same thing happening to her as happened to Epstein this could lead to all kinds of dominoes falling

I have a huge bunker full of popcorn ready. All different flavors an everything

Agree completely she was higher and imo was his handler

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:35 pm

I should add to my post before this about Corona making people crack

I do agree with masato that ultimately (this is in reference to people coming out, not the suicides due to depression) yes it is a positive for all these pieces of shit to be brought down and for the people coming out to finally get this shit off their chest, it's just hard af to watch as a former fan of some of these people

Makes me want to rethink who I respect and follow since you don't actually know them and the bullshit they pull

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:47 pm

Masato wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:That picture is awesome

Does the pot leafs going in/out of all the corporations represent the corportization of Marijuana or saving that for the 20/20 one?
Really got corportized in 2017 or 2018 so 2012 may have been a bit early

For the first post I like the bringing clarity idea of 20/20, I just think the Corona shit is the catalyst for a lot of this coming out

I think it's fantastic there are a lot of people like yourself who have benefited from being able to look inside yourself but there are a lot of people that have major demons they deal with and they try as hard as they can to keep themselves busy so they don't have to do the inner looking because that makes them have to deal with those demons all over again.
I think being locked up for months has made a lot of people crack unfortunately

No Corona imo is the catalyst for the VEIL. The corona hype has put blinders on the whole globe, like a fog or a trance.

The light is what we see when folks can see through that veil.

People now I feel are either getting pulled by those demons and falling into darkness/blindness, or they are turning to the light and starting to see shit more clearly. Corona is part of a plan to keep us fooled, deceived, walk into the Great Reset etc. Those who can break its grip will be thrown upward I think and tons will come clear. These are fascinating times, some biblical shit. Watch that Isaac Kappy last message breakdown, its far out I'm not saying this stuff is all real but I do think something along those lines is happening

Good post, I do agree Corona has put blinder up, I think we just view what those blinders are differently

I think we agree that Corona is being used to keep people in the dark and it's up to us if we fall down into that darkness or lift that veil and be able to see the light through all their bullshit

I think that's easier for many of us on this board who were already aware of what is/was being hidden and in situations like this, are immediately looking for that light

Its very possible this was all part of the plan and I think this might be what you are saying but I could be off

Like, the darkness and these people having to face their demons are the blinders/veil, they knew many people would fall into their depression and crack which would blind them from what is actually going on

Maybe I'm off but if that's what you are saying, I think we feel the same way just are looking at it from different perspectives

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:50 pm

Masato wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:Didn't he date it July 4 2019, I think you might be a year off or am I wrong?

No you are right I am fucked lol

when did he die?

Damn, I was looking forward to tomorrow lol

Isaac Kappy's death still weird imo

Very wierd, I didn't know how to feel about him when it was all going down, I was pretty hesitant to jump on board with what he was saying but the more I think about it, the more I think he was being truthful in a lot of what he said

That last video is always tough to watch for some reason

Died in 2018, not sure of the exact month though

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:20 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:Makes me want to rethink who I respect and follow since you don't actually know them and the bullshit they pull

I think a lot of lines are being drawn in the sand. Corona has made me see a lot of my friendships and social relations differently, I find the ones who are able to see beyond the veil are becoming stronger connections, while friends that are still asleep have suddenly become a lot less important and desirable to be around.

Keep your real friends and allies close during these times, stay on guard for those who can't see

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:25 am

Masato wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:Makes me want to rethink who I respect and follow since you don't actually know them and the bullshit they pull

I think a lot of lines are being drawn in the sand. Corona has made me see a lot of my friendships and social relations differently, I find the ones who are able to see beyond the veil are becoming stronger connections, while friends that are still asleep have suddenly become a lot less important and desirable to be around.

Keep your real friends and allies close during these times, stay on guard for those who can't see

So do you think Corona is fake and being used as a blinder?
Or that corona is real and being used as a blinder?

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:26 am

Masato wrote:

I believe that corona is real and may or may not be being used as a blinder. Can we still be friends?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:23 pm

I just pissed myself
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (201.49 KiB) Viewed 4194 times

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:24 pm

Also clocked some dude last night I’m a real badtard

Return to “Anarchy Zone”