Youtube being fucking youtube

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Illuminat3d0ne

Youtube being fucking youtube

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:15 am

Those fucks are pieces of shit and are literally part of the fucking problem

Not sure if any of you know of mamamax or not but hes a content creator who started with doing video game reviews, music, and little videos about depression and such with great artwork to go along with the message, he was also in the US army for years (although you wouldn't guess it from looking at him honestly)

Before I go on I'll just say that if you are into video editing at fucking all, this guy is a must follow just for that, his work is honestly next level with his editing, music and creating atmosphere

Anyways, for the past year or so he's been doing videos on him researching different topics like the video game that is connected to Aum Shinrikyo and pedo rings in youtube comments and shit like that, if you know of channels like reignbot, elders vault or nexpo, it's similar to them and he has done work with two of the three

About 3 weeks back he put out a video on a chat site that is literally harboring pedos with their defence being that if they shut down, the pedos will go somewhere else so they might as well stay and he the main spot for pedos, I'm not fucking joking, this was literally written on their qna page
The worst part is that the site is made for children, (I'm going to put their link up but seriously do not go, it's beyond fucked up and you will be flooded with dms asking for and sending pics if you post that you are a child) the site is kidschat.net and it's disturbing as fuck

I'm being dead serious, if your kids are on that site get them the fuck off immediately

So within a day of the video being up, youtube took it down which i personally think was a mass flagging from the pedos on that site because others who downloaded the video have put it back up and it was not taken down
The awful part about this is that even when he appealed it, youtube denied his fucking appeal which is just fucked imo
He had to censor the video to fucking death to get youtube to finally let it stay up but its fucking disgusting to me that this company would have a problem with him outing pedos when that video was important as fuck, they also age restricted the censored version so kids can't even fucking watch it when it's them that this shit directly effects
He did basically dox the fucks but not completely, he showed their screen names and real pictures he acquired through a deep web hacker but real names and such were left off the video but were sent to the fbi

This is mamamax video which has been censored to shit, it would be great to give this a watch and a like for his work but honestly they destroyed his vision with the video through censorship and its not the one I'd recommend watching

This is another channel who reupped the original video

And finally here is a video from nexpo detailing all the bullshit mamamax went through and nexpos own investigation to see if what mamamax was saying was true
This video got around 1.6m views and is a big reason youtube even allowed the censored version to stay up on mamamax channel
Highly recommend this video after watching mamamax' video

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:21 am

Has he gone to bitchute?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:58 am

Canuckster wrote:Has he gone to bitchute?

No, I'm going to message him and see if he'll set one up as a backup

Return to “Anarchy Zone”