The adventures of Wormy McWormFace

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

The adventures of Wormy McWormFace

Postby Canuckster » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:11 am

Hey all, been trying to just start adding content to my youtube channel, I'm still coming to grips with learning the editing software, so for now most clips are just that straight clips, I'll get to work on an intro and some fancier stuff later, but most people don't want to watch the bloat anyway.

Enjoy, and don't forget to like and subscribe :)

Wormy McWormFace gets up close and personal in this riveting adventure of worm vs Gobi.

On this portion of the trip, we were having absolutely no luck whatsoever, so my brother has a brilliant idea and drops a gopro down with a worm tied to a piece of wire to see whats going on.

There is some great footage of underwater fishing, however, we only had gobis going after the worm.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:19 am

Damn that's some pretty good footage! Lighting etc is beautiful. @ :40 is a great shot

Keep playing with that! I think you'll get some good clips

penxv

Postby penxv » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:43 pm

Good idea.

Did you have a monitor so you could see what was going on while you were fishing?

I think fishing would be a much more engaging pastime if you could observe your bait.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:25 pm

That was just a go pro, and since wireless signals pass poorly through water a live feed is tough.there are wired tethered cameras that we've tried but the quality is poor least on the ones we used. There might be better ones but they will cost more than I'm willing to spend
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:26 pm

There's some deep water salmon stuff coming soon

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:45 pm

penxv wrote:Good idea.

Did you have a monitor so you could see what was going on while you were fishing?

I think fishing would be a much more engaging pastime if you could observe your bait.

Imagine underwater drones, where you could see everything, drive it around, go into bait mode or hook mode etc etc. Like underwater hunting

technology ruins everything, lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:29 pm

Those are coming soon. They've been in development for a while now, just pricey as hell

Return to “Anarchy Zone”