Start a new gig tomorrow - this is what ill be doing for life

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Start a new gig tomorrow - this is what ill be doing for life

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:29 am

45 hours per week min, heaps of that time is travel between sites or as youll see sitting around waiting for the water to get pumped out (yes we charge for that hahaha), $42 per hour cause.. UNION!

FUCK THE CORPORATE WORLD

Men who work with women take on their charectoristics, rather be on the tools outdoors with the boys with no HR just straight let shit slide or punch on somewhere the site manager cant see if theres an issue

$1,400ish clear pw https://www.paycalculator.com.au/

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:33 am

I miss working in the moving business.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:37 am

Som-Pong wrote:I miss working in the moving business.

I was actually doing that today when I got the call for the above job, doing a "soft strip" on a demo site, easier than removalist tho since we dont give a fuck about damage to the place or the shit were moving since its a demo anyway.

Throwing couches at your mates from 3 storeys up is a fucken blast

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:58 am

Vutulaki wrote:

45 hours per week min, heaps of that time is travel between sites or as youll see sitting around waiting for the water to get pumped out (yes we charge for that hahaha), $42 per hour cause.. UNION!

FUCK THE CORPORATE WORLD

Men who work with women take on their charectoristics, rather be on the tools outdoors with the boys with no HR just straight let shit slide or punch on somewhere the site manager cant see if theres an issue

Geez, how are you gonna find the time for genociding east asians?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:10 am

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

FUCK THE CORPORATE WORLD

Geez, how are you gonna find the time for genociding east asians?

None of you can fucking swim right?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:44 am

I opened this thread with the expectation that you'd be sucking dick.

It wasn't that far off. Best of luck to you sir.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:29 am

Getting paid to lay by a pool and fuck white guy's wives

ahhhh..

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:32 am

To Vutu, getting sweaty with a bunch of guys is the best job in the world.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:08 am

Benwahwah wrote:To Vutu, getting sweaty with a bunch of guys is the best job in the world.

Not quite, being a white pedophile taking a low paying teaching job to get sweaty with little brown kids might be more your thing.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:19 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Benwahwah wrote:To Vutu, getting sweaty with a bunch of guys is the best job in the world.

Not quite, being a white pedophile taking a low paying teaching job to get sweaty with little brown kids might be more your thing.

I don't appreciate those kinds of allegations, there has been trouble in my area with dirty bastard teachers acting inappropriately with students. Interestingly none of them included white guys. Some with Thai teachers, and one with a Ugandan teacher (that one wasn't rape are anything, but he was definitely a weirdo).

All that stuff makes me sick to the stomach. These people are absolute cunts and deserve to be abused. In the UK they know how to treat them in prison. Stick a pipe up their arse, then thread barbed wire through it. Remove the pipe and then fun times can be had.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”