Don't Shake Hands or Make Conversation with THE WOMAN

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
theraskal

Re: Don't Shake Hands or Make Conversation with THE WOMAN

Postby theraskal » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:29 pm

^I had Swiss friend who was a Turkish Gal.....she was a BEAUTY! even though she had some curious fascination with me, I knew she was out of my league and after any such infatuation faded it would only end in HEART BREAK for me so I was wise enough not to pursue anything with her beyond casual friendship to protect myself from suffering the misery of having such a beauty break my heart!

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:38 am

and I hope we can still be friends Som-Pong....I can tolerate your liberal use of the "N-word" if you can entertain my ALL CAPS quirk :lol:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:54 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
theraskal wrote:if the Jews are behind the LGBTQ/Feminism movement as part of some conspiracy to dismantle society, well...this fellow certainly doesn't seem to be in on it LOL. I think even Mike Pence would approve!

Im a jew and find your misunderstanding of this hilarious, its like youre playing connect the dots but for retards

Hahahahahaahahahahahahaahh

Holy fuck,
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:43 pm

I'm just not convinced that the Common Jew is any more Nefarious than any other group. Sure at the ELITE social class level in the Global Game of Thrones there are going to be some ambitious scoundrels who will do whatever it takes to achieve their villainous objectives but that is true of ALL Ambitious ELITES and why the peasantry should probably revive the GUILLOTINE custom

as for the Common Jew he probably just wants a bit of comfort and security the same as most other peasants dream of having

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:40 am

Canuckster wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
theraskal wrote:if the Jews are behind the LGBTQ/Feminism movement as part of some conspiracy to dismantle society, well...this fellow certainly doesn't seem to be in on it LOL. I think even Mike Pence would approve!

Im a jew and find your misunderstanding of this hilarious, its like youre playing connect the dots but for retards

Hahahahahaahahahahahahaahh

Holy fuck,

Whats so amusing Ms Holm?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:23 am

I think your first post I found genuinely funny,
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:14 am

an entertaining cultural education....and I'm IMPRESSED! Modest...Conservative....TRADITIONAL VALUES and where else can one find women who practice some SMART PHONE ABSTINENCE!?!

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:27 am

Canuckster wrote:I think your first post I found genuinely funny,

Funny cause it's true I presume

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:03 pm

Vutulaki wrote:

However you wanna look at it brudda

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:03 am

Canuckster wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

However you wanna look at it brudda

If memory serves me correctly you have a heart full of hate for my people, why?

Dont worry im not about to engage in a historical debate with a motor mechanic I just want a quick answer as to where the hate comes from

Return to “Anarchy Zone”