Where is dass!!!???!!!???!!!!!!??????

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
dass

Re: Where is dass!!!???!!!???!!!!!!??????

Postby dass » Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:49 am

We are lone eagles of the air who have the choice to stay on the ground or soar. I confess to the human frailty of feeling that the ground is safe but deep down I choose to soar. To ride the winds and feel the purified and eternally fresh sun on my skin.

Isn't that what we all want, our time in sun?

Tactless1

Postby Tactless1 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:41 pm

I disagree I think strict rules and enlightened laws should be enacted to make sure the human element and human potential is not abrogated nor diminished. There should be like a Butlerian Jihad from the scifi novel DUNE so that machines don't take over the massive potential of human evolution. We must protect this just as we avoid the degradation of global warming. It maybe too late to combat global warming but it's not too late for this.

dass

Postby dass » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:07 am

We are lone beings on the Internet. We are silent kings who are the ost expressive and most meaningful when we we bare ourselves in our statements and opinions. But who are we really? I look forward to the day when we have a book. It doesn't matter the topic as long as you put yourself into it. I think that's what we should aspire to when the worries of money, health, all worries are removed. I think that's what we all should aspire, The civilization of thought all collected and collated.

So far we have failed. People still worry about their basic bills' where to find today's sustenance, more concerned about their local sports teams, decrying others opinions on television when we should be concerned about gathering our thoughts together and disseminating out there,

I think the government's initiative for free universal internet is a great thing but more should be done, Free mobile telephone service. A guaranteed meal a day. The right to unimpeded travel throughout th world without barriers.

Unfortunately it's a laissez-faire attitude out there bordering on intellectual laziness if not criminal laziness amongst our leaders. No imagination is a slow creeping death???!!!

dass

Postby dass » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:43 pm

This is where we should be headed as a nation???!!!

https://www.sfgate.com/travel/article/l ... 540643.php

Tactless1

Postby Tactless1 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:56 am

Tactless1 wrote:I disagree I think strict rules and enlightened laws should be enacted to make sure the human element and human potential is not abrogated nor diminished. There should be like a Butlerian Jihad from the scifi novel DUNE so that machines don't take over the massive potential of human evolution. We must protect this just as we avoid the degradation of global warming. It maybe too late to combat global warming but it's not too late for this.

SEE??? Even the Pope knows about the dangers of AI? I believe he believes AI in anti-life, anti-human and most likely thinks that AI is a hindrance to human evolution?????

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wi ... -105650622

dass

Postby dass » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:49 pm

Matt Abbott trained this dog???!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n9fu-p9T5Hk

dass

Postby dass » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:11 pm

I HEREBY promote Masato from 10th Degree Faygot Grandmaster to 10th degree Faygot Grand Supreme Master and welcome you to one of our secret societies, the League of the Homototo????!!! Expect a call from a member to welcome you with secret handshakes, tugs, buttocks shifts, call signs and special lisping that gain you entrance of the secret world of the homos.

WHAT SAY YOU???!!!

dass

Postby dass » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:06 pm

ATTENTION: THERASCAL, for your massive contributions to Faygotry I HEREBY promote you to 5th Degree Faygot and AWARD you the Fagototo 2nd Class with silver oakleaf. I also invite to one of our secret societies THE GANG of the GAPERS, where, ahem, you discover the mysteries of the universe where you discover HOW to make small holes into bigger ones. AND you be allowed to wear the special uniform of colonel in chief of Faygot Guard, west coast edition, where once a year you'll lead these troops in an LSD laced parade in the nude wearing only the pink beret of GAYGAMERS intoto???!!!

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:35 pm

LOL, it's an "honor" I guess???!!!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”